Chapter 19. "Ondreaz? You okay?"

Ondreaz's POV: 

When she had sat on my lap and kissed me without hesitation, I thought it was still quite funny, but when we really kissed, I could have screamed. I had already noticed that I liked her a bit more than just liking her and that didn't make it any better. 

 Something that I liked exploded in my stomach, much too well. I hadn't even felt that way with my Ex. I couldn't fall in love with her now. In two weeks, we were never gonna see each other again, and then... 

 By the time she crawled back off me, I could already tell how much I missed being around her. I thoughtfully pulled my eyebrows together and stared at the floor. Did she feel anything? I don't know. 

 But I felt something. I felt anger when she kissed Nick and Tay. But she kissed them differently. Anyway, it didn't look like what I felt. Then when I was supposed to kiss Amy, something in my stomach tightened. I didn't want it to. 

 But if I drank the three shots now, then I would definitely hurt her and I didn't want that, so I let it pass. I felt nothing, nothing at all. I just wanted to get back to Soph as soon as possible. 

 Why did I have to fall in love with someone now? We would be on tour for over two months, I couldn't see her in that time. I would feel bad. I had to stop it. 

 But try to suppress something you've been wanting for months.

"Ondreaz? You okay?" Tony asked, looking at me in wonder. "Yeah, sure." I said, not sounding very convincing. He looked at me in amazement, then shook his head laughing. What did he shake his head?

 Somehow I had the feeling he was planning something. I don't know what, but something was going on in his head that I already didn't like.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I want to show you, how Ondre feels