Chapter 42. "Honestly now?"

Ondreaz's POV: 

"Are you really sure?" I asked Soph again and she nodded as before. We stood down in the lobby and I took her hand before we left the building. It did not take long until the first photographer showed up. She still seemed a little tense, but she had said that she just couldn't help herself. Basically it was all about these stupid comments on Twitter. Like she just wanted my money, she had enough of her own. 

 What she did here, she did out of principle. A little provocation. How did she put it when I asked her what she was up to? I need my fun. You started this game and I'm gonna finish it. I'm certainly not going to lose to them. 

 And now she was wearing the sweater that was gonna get her one step further on the field. It was printed Cool Story Babe. Now give me your credit card. was in my opinion very meaningful and because she kept all her clothes in the same colour, the lettering jumped right into your eye.

 When I saw it, I laughed, just like the guys. Only Soph could do something like that. But with the amount of clothes in her wardrobe I wasn't really surprised that she had such a sweater in there, too. She bravely endured the thunderstorm of flashbulbs and just walked a few streets, always turned left and not only had the paparazzos shaken off after a while but we were now standing in front of the entrance of her house again. 

 I hadn't expected that it would go so fast and smoothly, but actually we only needed half an hour. She quickly picked up the mail from Ryan, then we got into the elevator together, which brought us to the panthouse. "How do you think people will react?" she asked me and waited. "Let's just check Twitter," I suggested, and she nodded. 

Somehow I felt sorry. Being famous made it incredibly difficult for me to be with her. 

 The boys were already waiting in the apartment and looked at us curiously. I took another deep breath, then logged on to Twitter and watched the news. There were hundreds of them. "I think this action has had its effect," I said with conviction and she also looked at her Phone. "Holy shit, I've got over seven hundred messages," she shouted and showed me her screen. In disbelief she was looked at. "I'm serious, look," she said and gave her iPhone around once.

 "What are you going to do now?" asked Tay and gave her the phone back. "I don't know, I'll answer some comments, I guess." "This is a joke, right?" She shook her head. "But then there's nothing we can do," I immediately sulked and she sighed. "Yes, that's true, but I have to work tonight anyway and as compensation I'll think of something. We could watch movies all day tomorrow. Disney films. What do you think about that?" 

 Immediately, I started beaming and I whirled them around laughing. "That... is a fantastic idea. But I can go to work with you, okay?" She thought for a moment. "All right," she said and struck again, causing my skin to tingle. Yes, I had found the perfect girl for me. 

Voluntarily... Voluntarily she had suggested to watch Disney movies with me all day long and for that you could only love her. "Okay, let's get started," she sighed and threw herself on the couch. There she fetched the laptop that was on the table and logged on to Twitter. The boys decided to play a little bit of gambling so that they would have more chances against Soph. But seriously... they would never win. 

 "Awww, that's sweet." Soph laughed and read a comment aloud. "Dear Soph, I think it's a total shame that you're being treated like this. I mean, you're not ugly, you're not fat and you're not interested in Ondreaz's money. I really wonder why people say that. It's ridiculous. I think you're super pretty and I really like your style, by the way. Besides, Ondre seems so much happier since you guys are together and he always looks so beautiful when he talks about you. I hope that Sondroph will stay with you for a long time because you're a great match. I wish you both good luck."