Chapter 22. "Told you so."

I could get used to this tingling sensation. And also to the fact that I didn't have nightmares when he was lying next to me. Because I always did, unless I was drinking. But when Ondreaz was around, they disappeared, like it never happened.

"Why can't they see it?" sighed Tony, standing somewhere in the room. "I don't know." That was Tay now. "Maybe we should tell them," Chase and James now said. "No!" it came straight from Nick. "Ondreaz would kill us..."

"Guys, I don't want you to make a habit of me waking up and hearing your voices," I muttered against Ondreaz's chest and buried my face in his neck. Tay laughed and scared the other tiktoker out of the room. "You should get up," he said and left as well.

"I don't want to get up," Ondreaz grumbled and wrapped his arms around my waist. Oh, my God, he was killing me. That feeling was just incredibly great. I was in love. I was so in love. "Soph, I don't want to," he pout and I laughed. I started to tickle him a little bit and I could feel his hard abs.

It hurt my fingers like hell, but I loved that laugh of his and kept on going despite the pain. "Okay, okay. I'm getting up," he pressed out and I stopped. Together we got up and I left his room to go to Amy's and my suite, as there were nice fresh clothes waiting for me.

I put on black tight trousers and a top that was just as dark. Over that I put on a blue jacket and slipped into my blue Nikes. I brushed my hair quickly and then left it open. I tinted my eyelashes and brushed my teeth, then I went over to the boys again.

This time I had my skateboard with me, as my shins looked much better and hardly hurt at all due to the cooling yesterday when we were sitting on the sofa. Grinning I rolled into the boys' room, Amy held the door open for me. Just like she always did. In the beginning I had taken one or the other window with me, but meanwhile she automatically opened all doors for me when I stood on the board.

"Boooys, I'm huuuuungry!", I shouted and rolled once around the sofa. Laughing, Chase came running out of his room and pulled me into a hug. "Thanks, I've been bitching all morning, too."

But the boys didn't come and I couldn't let that sit on me. Fine, if that's the way they wanted it. "Boys, if you don't come right here, you'll be woken up in a different unpleasant way every time for the next few days and I can't promise you that you'll be able to go through the day without fear of being pranked," I shouted and it didn't take two seconds before everyone came.

Tony's and James's hair was still completely untidy, Tayler hadn't laced up his shoes yet, and Nick's trousers were still hanging at half past seven. Ondreaz fiddled with his jacket, which had somehow got caught on his belt. I had to suppress laughter out loud. They just looked funny.

Amy was the only one with Alex, Thomas and Chase and me who was finished, because she just closed the clasp of her bracelet, then she smiled at me. "Done," she laughed and took a step back when she saw the boys.

"Eww, what happened to you?" she asked and shook her head. "Soph called us," explained Tay and hopped around on one leg, totally off balance, while trying to tie his shoes. "Ha-ha, I see," she laughed and watched the boys fidget away amused.

I quickly drove to Ondreaz, who was still struggling with his clothes, and unrave the tangle. "Thank you," he smiled and then pushed me to the exit. His hands at my waist were light and yet I felt the tingle more than clearly.

I involuntarily had to smile. "I told you so", I heard Tony mumble, but I didn't care. The elevator door opened and I rolled in, Ondreaz still wouldn't let go of me, for which I was very grateful to him.

But when everyone was inside, he took his hands away and I immediately missed the feeling when he touched me. Discreetly, I reached for his hand behind my back. First he looked at me confusedly, but then he put his finger around the back of my hand and the corners of his mouth twitched.

It felt right. It felt so incredibly right.