Chapter 33. "How do you think how I'm doing?"

Ondreaz's POV:

We've enjoyed the last three days, spent as much time together as possible. It felt like I've known Soph for ages, even though it was only two weeks. I used to doubt such sudden relationships, but now... now I found myself in one and couldn't have been happier.

With packed suitcases we stood in the lobby of the hotel and tried to delay the farewell as much as possible. Manuel knew about our relationship, and he had actually said nothing. He really had respect for Soph, you could see that. He had only asked if we wanted to make it public and we answered no. We wouldn't be seeing each other for the next two months anyway.

"Guys, hurry up a bit," sighed our manager, who had been waiting for us for half an hour. At the airport we wouldn't meet anymore and we also had separate cars, so now it was time to say goodbye. I bent down to Soph and kissed her. For a short time I forgot everything around us and just enjoyed the feeling of her warm lips on mine. No one threw in the famous "get a room" because they knew this was goodbye.

As we moved away from each other again, I hug her once more. "I'll miss you very much," she murmured against my chest and I felt a sharp pain in my heart. It was somehow easier to remember. Had it ever hurt so much to say goodbye? This was hell right here. "How do you think I feel?" I whispered into her hair.

The boys were getting impatient, so we split up. Her eyes glistened and she tried to hold them back compulsively, but a tear came out and slowly rolled down her cheek. Gently I wiped her away, trying not to cry too. She sighed, then she pressed another short kiss on my lips and went to Amy. "See you in two months," she cried and rode the board out of the lobby. I missed her already.

"We'll give the girls five minutes and then we're off," said our bodyguard Jim, pointing to his watch. My brother came over and patted me on the shoulder. "We'll be all right. You can write with her every day. And you can talk to her on the phone or video chat with her as well. It's gonna be okay. "Alex and Kouvr do this too"... I nodded. He was right.

---

Exhausted, I let myself fall into the seat. A lot of fans had been waiting at the airport and we couldn't get through. I loved them, I loved them all. But right now I was missing one special person who wasn't there. Sadly, I closed my eyes and leaned against the beige leather upholstery. Before me, I saw Soph laughing as she rode her skateboard around the suite. I saw her cuddling up to my chest asleep.

In my brain, her profile was playing over and over again: Her name is Sophia Madison Carly Taylor. Her birthday is on 15th March 2000, birthplace is San Francisco, she still lives there. She studies law and music. She is 5'6". Her hair is dark brown and her eyes are green.

Her hobbies are piano and playing computer games, martial arts (kickboxing and Krav Maga) and skating. She has a big brother who is one year older than her, his name is Matt. Her friends are Amy, Ben, Daniel, Mark, Chris and Jess, Senna died when she was sixteen. She's got a couple of tattoos, all of which tell a very personal story.

Her favourite food is meat, her favourite drink is cola and her favourite colour is black. She does not have a favourite animal, but she likes dogs very much. She likes to play poker, but also chess. She and her brother had a total of 18 nannies, all of whom they have successfully driven away. When they were 14 and 15, they got Lucas (the first man), they had him for two years and he was the only one they accepted.

She is not very fond of her parents, because they were never there for her and never tried to build a good relationship with her. Therefore, she wants to become a lawyer for youth and children's rights, so that children in the same or worse conditions to their parents get a better chance for a happy childhood.

Her friends are very important to her and she also has a good relationship with her ex-boyfriend Jason. She said that I don't have to worry about him.

She is an incredibly good kisser and is not averse to cuddling at all. She likes to sleep, but not too long, so she doesn't sleep all day.

She can't stand skirts and dresses, just like shoes with heels. But according to Amy she can combine all three things perfectly with other clothes and accessories.

She always says things straight out and is very temperamental, but not in a way that is annoying. She likes to tell about her favourite places in San Francisco and when she goes there. She rarely cries, movies are an exception. She watches everything from romantic tearjerkers to science fiction and horror movies. She never gets scared, or rather very rarely.

In her room there is a floor-to-ceiling shelf full of Dvds, one with video games for Playstation, Wii and x-Box. She also has three shelves full of books, 90% of which she has read. She finds games like Templerun or Subwaysurfers and Doodeljump miserably boring, but still cracks all the highscores of people who ask her to play a round.

In her room there is a black wing, which she got from her parents for her 16th birthday. She drives a car of the same colour, a 718 Cayman T, but she doesn't use it very often as it is more comfortable for her to take the subway. She also has a Motottad driving licence and is sometimes allowed to drive her brother's machine.

Together with him she once dismantled the school network of her old high school and generally gets along very well with technology and can also hack into some systems if they are not too well secured. Nobody has caught her yet. She already had eight cell phones, all of which she wrecked when she was angry, and she also broke a door once. Her parents are always the reason she's angry.

She doesn't have anger issues, which has been tested, and she doesn't have depression issues. An ordered intelligence test has shown that she has an IQ of 154, which makes her highly gifted, she has never been proud of it. Her brother has an identical IQ quotient. Her favorite subject in school was math, where she got an A in every paper. Then came ethics and physics or chemistry. She always hated biology and music.

In her high school days she was threatened with expulsion more than three times, but she was never suspended because all the teachers wanted to keep her because of her good grades. She just ignored the pranks and tried to reduce them, it didn't really work out.

She decided to finally work after the winter break - in one week. Preferably in a café or restaurant as a waitress.

She would like to get married and have children later on and live a little bit outside the city. A house with a big garden and maybe a small forest nearby. She doesn't think much of holidays in the mountains just for hiking, because she finds it too boring. But she also finds lying on the beach all the time annoying.

She used to have - "Ondreaz!", someone called and shook my shoulder. "We're here now." We're here now. Have we really already been to Germany, where our next concert would take place? I opened my eyes. In fact we had already landed. I was not surprised. After all I had thought about Soph. And where I had stopped, I could have continued for ages.

In a better mood I grabbed my tiny travel bag, the suitcases were already being unloaded and I was not rotting away after the others from the small private jet. From now on it would continue with our bus.

Oh, how am I supposed to survive this time?