L A S T C A P T E R 59. "We're fine. We're happy."

PLEASE READ!!! Guys, you should really get into the habit of reading at least one of the comments about it, that you have an idea what it says. Because I wrote that the last chapter wasn't the final chapter. Because this is the last one. I can't believe it :'( Already the last chapter of this story, which has become so dear to me. Thanks for the support. You guys just made this story what it is now, so I dedicate this chapter to YOU ALL <3 And here we go. I'm crying already.

Ondreaz POV:

It's an unusual feeling to be called back into a studio for the first time after our break to do an interview. More than four years is a long time.  We enter the stage, the audience goes completely crazy.

It takes ages until peace comes. The presenter seems nervous, just like us:

"Wow. The Hype house reunited in a studio after four years to give an interview. How does it feel?"

"It's just incredible. We weren't sure if the fans would even support us after that break, but being here now and seeing that they're still here shows us how grateful we must be," Tony explained and the girls start screaming again.

"Did the break work out? Did you get your rest?"

Nick, for whom it had been most difficult, responded. "It didn't work out at first. We were constantly surrounded by fans. ...many of them angry. They didn't want us to stop the meet and greets. That's why I couldn't always drive from LA to San Francisco and Amy moved into the hype house with us after a month. The new Hype House, as you probably saw on Instagram and TikTok, is in a neighborhood where no one can get in without an ID. So we can all leave the house without a bodyguard.d."

She nods."Despite the break you produced and released a new album. How did it come about that you decided to make music again?"

"We were just still in there writing songs and putting ideas into lyrics that after a while we just had twenty complete songs that we just wanted to record. It was supposed to be a little tide-over help for the fans. To maybe make the rest of the time a little bit more pleasant and I mean we also never stop making Tiktoks" explains Tayler.

"That was a very good idea. And? Where did you live?"

I answer that question myself. "Kouvr, Alex, Tony, Soph and I live together in the house next to the Hype House. The others , including girlfriends still life in the Hype House. So we all still live nearby and support each other. "

She crosses her legs and bends forward a little bit. "Before we come to your lives over the last few years, it's all about how you've presented the rest of the Hype House. What's next?"

"We weren't quite sure what we would do with the album. Should we do a tour for it? A big tour is definitely planned, we will present new dance and new music. Start is one month after the premiere of the album. So we will go on tour again and can hardly wait. But we think that it will be diffrent this tume. After all we are not 21 anymore, but we will still fuck up as much as we did back then. The lyric changes, the water and cake fights, the fights on stage, the dancing... none of that will change. We are still the stupid and childish boys, only that we have grown up on the side," I explain and laugh softly.

I can't wait for this tour. It would certainly not be any less fun, Soph would always be with me, my family. It would be different. But still everything was the same. It was strange that many things could change and that some things would always be the way you remembered them.

"Tell me. How have the last few years been for you? What happened?"

Each person answers that question for themselves. Chase begins. "Niki and I are still a couple. We've been living together for a long time. We are very happy. Nothing else special happened, we just rested and tried to live normally. We laugh a lot. It is beautiful. I couldn't imagine it any better."