Chapter 47. "Tense Mood"?

Okay, little warning: In the next few chapters very, very, very much will happen, and mostly independently. I have to get to the end and it doesn't work if I take three chapters for each action. If anything is unclear, you can ask me in the comments or in private chat, I'll be happy to explain, but I think everything should be relatively clear, even if it's a bit squeezed :) I just realize that Thomas and Mia are a couple too. So i write here that she is there too.

 "Oh, man, I missed all you guys," I laughed and hugged each of the boys once after greeting Ondre first. "Koouuuvr!" I screamed when I saw this one, too, and fell into her arms. A pretty girl with azure shoulder-length hair, smiling and holding Chase's hand, took one step towards me. "Hey, I'm Niki," she imagined.

 "Soph," I said and we hugged briefly. "So you are Chase's princess," I smiled and she nodded slightly dreamily, her boyfriend put an arm around her shoulder, pulled her towards him and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "My princess," he murmured softly into the blue strands of "sweet," I whispered and went back to Ondre, who immediately pressed me back to himself. "Have you been working out again?", I asked and pressed against his stomach.

Tony laughed. "Finally you notice. He's been working out like crazy to get his six-pack back." "Tony!" Ondre shouted in indignation and blushed a bit. "Oh, Ondryyy, it's true. Besides, it looks really good." I nodded affirmatively. "When he's right, he's right. But I also liked you as a teddy bear." I stood on my toes and gave him a short kiss. 

"Amy!" Nick yelled and ran towards her. I had not seen her for a long time either, as she had spent the last two weeks with her half-sister in Germany. As she always did in the last months, she wore a long-sleeved shirt to hide the cuts. I also greeted her, asked how she was doing, but she only shook her head. 

  "Mia will be a little late, tonight just before the show because she has another appointment," explained Alex and we set off to go. 

 ***

 "I'm Mia," smiled Thomas' girlfriend and hugged first Kouvr, then Niki, then Amy and then me. "Well, where did you just come from?" she asked and looked around. "From home, Oahu. You?' replied Kouvr. "Santa Cruz "I've got one more exam to write and I'm coming straight here. I'm studying politics and sociology there," she said proudly. 

 "I live here in LA", it came from Niki, who was critically patterned by Mia, probably because of her blue hair. "I am from Germany, I visited my half-sister", Amy said disinterestedly and continued to type on her mobile phone.

 "San Francisco. I'm going to law school there. Next year's my last year, after that I'm done." I loved the subject I was studying and I enjoyed learning these things, but the study itself was just boring. I wanted to finally work.

 When I did my internship in a law firm in the eleventh grade I was totally enthusiastic and although I had only made coffee at the beginning I was allowed to type the handwritten things into the computer for one of the lawyers because he had broken his hand and it was just incredibly exciting.

 "The show's about to start, we should get going," I said and stood up. Because somehow I found Mia quite unsympathetic and she was starting to get on my nerves with her great "part-time job as a model and that she worked at Hollister." God, I'm gonna throw up. 

 The studio was full of gossip - show I didn't know and I didn't really care who was interviewing me now. As long as it would go away quickly. 

 The presenter was already sitting on his chair, five chairs were ready for us. The guy announced us and we went to the studio. Kouvr first, Mia, Amy, Niki and me. The seats were really comfortable and I immediately felt a little more comfortable.