Heather Chandler- Nice (c)

Heathers The Musical One Shot

Growing up you never thought that you could love someone but completely disagree with their actions. You had been best friends with Heather Chandler since childhood and it soon blossomed into love. It wasn't conventional love though. In Sherwood, Ohio it wasn't wanted for men to love men or women to love women, but no matter the stigma that came with it, you and Heather were happy together.

That was until high school truly got underway and she became what was probably best described as a dictator of Westerburg High. She became the popular leader with her two friends Heather and Heather, whilst you were equally popular but didn't see the need to hold fear above everyone. You didn't feel the need to be popular, but people liked you because you were nice to them, and also because they feared your girlfriend.

You didn't want people to fear you though due to who you dated. Heather could be a bitch, and she wasn't bothered if people knew such about her, but you didn't want that. You wanted people to like you, you wanted to have friends and most of all you didn't want to watch your girlfriend fester hatred within the school and hurt and destroy people.

As you did every Friday, the two of you were in her bedroom, you were painting her nails the bright red that she liked. This time the evening wouldn't be the same. You couldn't bare to see everyone hate her anymore, and you couldn't bare the pain she caused to your peers.

"Heather," you said softly, not wanting to annoy her.

"Hm," she hummed, not looking up from the magazine she held in her non-painted hand.

"I need to talk to you about something, and I know you're not going to be happy about it, but it means a lot to me."

She lowered the magazine and gave you a smile to suggest you could continue. You put the brush back into the nail vanish, screwing the cap back on.

"You need to stop being a bitch."

She cocked an eyebrow at you, a smirk crawling onto her lips. "Well that was blunt."

You couldn't help but smile awkwardly, that wasn't the way you wanted to approach the subject but maybe it would work.

"Well I need to be," you stated. "Its not fair that everyone fears you, you are constantly so cruel and heartless, it needs to change."

"It works though doesn't it. I get what I want and so do you," she shrugged.

You moved the nail vanish away from you, so that you could move forward to lean over her. You bit your lip to attempt to be seductive.

"Well Heather, maybe there could be something in it for you, if you were a little nicer to people," you smirked.

She rolled her eyes at you, reaching a hand up to snake to the back of your neck.

"Maybe I could do that."

"If you are nicer, I promise it'll be worth it," you whispered seductively.

Heather let out a sigh, "fine but it better be worth my while."

"Deal."

~*~

Written by Charlotte

Tumblr Request