A Father/Daughter Moment (Don't forget that Merildis is now Emarilia)

Emarilia Woke up feeling a little better, and stronger, but her muscles still ached. She managed to turn to her side, and there was her father soundfully asleep beside her. She knew that he must've been exhausted, not just from taking care of her, but also from running his kingdom, and making sure that his people were safe. Emarilia greatly admired him for that. He looked so peaceful sleeping, and that made Emarilia smile. She leaned closer to him, and lightly kissed her fathers cheek, but the king woke up suddenly, startled, and Emarilia jumped a little. But then they both began to giggle quietly, and Thranduil said "I'm sorry, I am not a heavy sleeper" still giggling. Emarilia began to laugh and said "It's ok", after a few minutes they both caught their breath, and leaned in closer together. Then Thranduil finally spoke, and said to Emarilia "Hey, do you want to see something cool?" Emarilia nodded her head with delight. Thranduil shot up out of bed, and walked around to the side of the bed his daughter was on, and offered her his hand still aware that she was weak. She slowly sat up, taking her fathers hand. She tried to stand, but she fell back onto the bed, and Thranduil looked at her worriedly. He decided to carry her, so he put out his arms for her to crawl into, then he lifted her with ease, and Emarilia wrapped her arms around his neck, and rested her head on his shoulder, and whispered "Thank you" into her fathers ear, the king immediately looked at her with Concern and asked "For what?", "Carrying me" Emarilia responded. Thranduil began to chuckle and said "You do not need to thank me, my love. For it is my job to care for you. As a true father should" Emarilia smiled at her fathers kind words. Thranduil, then began to walk out of the room, and quietly down the hall, so he wouldn't wake anyone. Emarilia suddenly asked "Where are you taking me?", "You will see" Thranduil answered with a gentle smile on his face. They then turned a corner, and entered a HUGE room which was full of thousands of books, on hundreds of shelves. "Wow" Emarilia quietly said to herself, thinking that was what her father wanted to show her. "This is not it silly" Thranduil replied chuckling. "Oh" she answered. There was a huge beautiful velvet couch in the middle of the room, and Thranduil slowly, and carefully set his daughter onto it. "Wait here" he said to his daughter, and kissed her cheek. Thranduil began walking towards a big shelf, as Emarilia watched him. As he approaced the shelf, he put his hand on one of the books, and was about to pull it out, but before he did, he turned around to make sure that his daughter was looking, and she was. He smiled, turned back around, and removed the book. All of the sudden the shelf was split into two which revealed a secret set of stairs from behind it! This time Emairilia said "Wow!" Thranduil chuckled and turned towards Emarilia and walked back over to her, lifted her in his arms, and they proceeded up the stairs. At the top of the staris was a beautiful wooden door with gold and silver paint, and some jewels. Emarilia stared at it in amazement as Thranduil opened it. The door was open! Emarilia suddenly felt a calm breeze travel around her and her father, moving his beautiful, long silver/blonde hair all over, touching her cheek slightly. She giggled because his hair was tickling her face. But then she noticed what stood on the other side of the door. It was the most beautiful view she had ever seen in her entire life, She could almost see all of Middle Earth! Thranduil carefully stepped up onto the roof of the house where there was a small table and two chairs in front of them. He carefully set her down in a chair, and then he proceeded to sit in his own chair. As he was sitting down he asked Emarilia "So, what do you think?", she excitedly replied "It's beautiful! I can almost see all of middle Earth!" Thranduil chuckled, taking both of her hands in his and happily replied "Well, I'm glad you like it", Emarilia smiled and replied "Thank you....thank you for everything. I have never felt this loved before, and I cannot thank you enough for that" Unaware, Emarilia began to cry while thanking her beloved father. Thranduil became concerned, and quickly walked to her side, and crouched down holding her hands, and asked her, "Emarilia, what is wrong?" Emarilia looked at him, with her blue eyes glistening with tears and replied to him with "It's nothing........It's just that Gilrond, my guardian, said some things to me, before I ran away, that broke my heart, and saddened me deeply". Thranduil becam very upset, and slightly angered because of whatever Gilrond said to his beloved daughter that had saddened her so much, and hugged her tightly, asking her "What did he say to you?"