No More Arguing

Tears began to stream down Thranduil's cheeks, as he tried to come up with an answer to Emarilia's question, about why he didn't keep his promise to protect her. Suddenly Emarilia felt different, now that she had a second chance to live. She wiped her tears, and said "Nevermind...don't answer that." Thranduil focused his gaze on his daughter, and asked surprised "Emarilia why not? You deserve to know". "No...No, I don't, it dosen't matter anymore, It's not important." She replied. Thranduil was even more confused and said "Emarilia, you deserve to know. It was my fault. I need to tell you what happened, You can't avoid-" Thranduil was cut off by Emarilia. She said calmly "Enough, Ada.....enough. When I was unconscious, I promised myself that if I lived, I would be a better person, and make things right. Stop being a...a.....an idiot" Thranduil was so shocked, that he moved back, and gasped "Emailia, what on earth makes you think that! You are the sweetest girl I know!" Emarilia began to cry, and said "Because! I don't fit in! No one likes me! I wish I stayed dead!". Emarilia pushed away from her father, and jumped off the table to walk to her room. As soon as she reached the ground, her whole body was aching. She screamed out in pain, and collapsed onto the floor. Thranduil ran to her side, and shouted "Emarilia! You are far too weak to walk!" With that, he lifted her into his arms. But Thranduil's heart broke because he could feel her bony, tiny body against his arms. He walked her to her room and layed her into bed, but then Thranduil changed his mind, and took her to his room. As Thranduil tucked her in, he sat next to her on the bed, and said "Emarilia, my love why do you not feel accepted and w.....why...." Thranduil began to get choked up because he was trying to hold back tears, but he continued "W...why did you want to stay dead." Emarilia's eyes began to fill with tears, and she replied "Because, I've already caused you enough pain. I'm making your life miserable!" Emarilia turned away from her fathers gaze. Thranduil let his tears fall, and he said "Look at me...You look at me" Emarilia felt the pain in his voice, so she turned to look into his eyes. He took a deep breath and began. "Emarilia, The only one who is suffering and in pain, is you, and it's my fault. You did nothing, absolutely nothing. My love, you do not cause me pain, and you never will. This whole time I have been causing you pain....and...and" Thranduil tried to continue, but he couldn't, he was a mess. "Ada, don't do this. This is all we do. We fight, and then we repeatedly apologize, and blame ourselves. This is what is driving us apart." Emarilia replied. Thranduil suddenly shot up off the the bed, and shouted "But It's the truth! It's all my fault!". His sudden gesture made Emarilia jump, and she suddenly asked "Where's Legolas, I want to see him". Thranduil dropped his head shamefully, and walked to Legolas's room.

-°-

As Thranduil walked to his sons room, he remembered, what had happened earlier, and he thought to himself 'Oh No! Legolas!' Thranduil was now running to his sons room. As he reached the door, he began to knock calmly. After a few tries, he began to knock faster and more frantically. "Legolas....Legolas Open! Open the door please!" he began to beg, but there was still no answer. Thranduil then said "Legolas, Emarilia is awake, she's healed, and she wants to see you!" Thranduil knew this would target his son to open the door, so he waited a minute. There still was no answer. Thranduil heart began to beat 10 times faster, and he began to bang on the door, screaming his sons name. He had no choice, he had to break the door open. He ran back and slammed his shoulder agains the door, it wouldn't budge. He then tried a second time, and the door flew open. The sight made Thranduil cringe. Legolas's mirror was broken, and his was stuff thrown all over his room, like there was a tornado in there, and Legolas was nowhere to be seen, but the window was wide open.

I am so, so sorry for taking so long to post this chapter.
Any feedback?