Healed and Happy

Five Months Later-

Emarilia was sitting on the bed in the healer's office, with Thranduil anxiously waiting next to her. It had been five months since Emarilia's injury, and It was time to see if her hands were fully healed. The healer began to unwrap Emarilia's hands Extremely carefully, because she didn't want to get yelled at again by Thranduil. Emarilia thought it would hurt, but to her surprise it didn't, so she told the healer "Can you go faster, It dosen't hurt anymore". Thranduil looked at his daughter in shock, then gave the healer a slight nod to go faster. The cloth was finally off, and the healer asked Emarilia "Try to move your fingers, and If you can, tell me if it hurts. Emarilia nodded, and attempted to move her fingers, At first they didn't budge, but then with a little more effort, her fingers were moving and it didn't hurt at all! Emarilia shreiked and said "It dosen't hurt at all, I'm healed!" Emarilia hopped off of the bed, and first hugged the healer and said "Thank you!" The healer smiled and said "You are very welcome, my dear". The healer then left, and Thranduil and Emarilia were left alone. Emarilia jumped into her fathers arms, and shreiked "Ada I'm healed, I'm all better! I can finally feed myself, and do things with Legolas!" Thranduil chuckled, Kissed Emarilia on the cheek and said "I see! My love, I'm so happy that you are all better!" Emarila Kissed her father on his cheek and said, "Let's go show Legolas!" Thranduil replied "Good Idea!". And off they went to find Legolas. As they walked down the hall, Thranduil kept his arm around Emarilia. They finally found Legolas in the garden, shooting some arrows at a tree for practice. Emarilia ran up to her brother, and shouted "Legolas!". Legolas quickly turned around, not noticing her hands, and asked "What is it?" Emarilia had a huge smile on her face, lifted her hands up for her brother to see, and started to move her fingers around. She said "Look! My hands are healed!" Legolas dropped in bow in shock, then shouted "You're all better!" Then he ran up to her, and hugged her tightly. Thranduil was standing behind his children, watching them with a huge grin on his face. Emarilia and Legolas released each other, then turned to face their father. Emarilia said "What do you guys want to do, now?" Thranduil walked up to his children, wrapped his arms around them, and said "How about we go on a walk?" Emarilia and Legolas looked at each other, then burst out laughing and Legolas said "Yeah right! That's so boring." Thranduil let go of his children, and said "Oh really, you think that's boring?" Legolas and Emarilia both looked at each other again, and said "Yes!" at the same time. Thranduil smirked, and tried to grab his children, but they ran off laughing. This time Legolas wasn't caught. Emarilia and Legolas ran inside the kingdom, and Thranduil quickly followed. All three of them were running down the hall laughing, and then Thranduil hollered "You can't run forever, I will catch you" Legolas and Emarilia began to laugh, and Legolas hollered back "No your're not! You're too old and not fast enough!" Emarilia was kind of surprised from Legolas's comment, but when she turned around, she saw that her father was starting to run two times faster, and he said while laughing "Who are you calling old?!?" Emarilia began to push harder, and she caught up with Legolas. Now they were running together. But Thranduil was still catching up. Then Legolas turned around to look at his father, but he was gone. Legolas shouted "Stop! He's gone!" Emarilia stopped running with her brother, and they both looked around in confusion. Emarilia said "It's a trap! He's hiding somewhere!" Legolas smirked and said "Come on, Let's go look for h-" Legolas was cut off. Thranduil ran around the corner out of nowhere, and tackled both his kids. He began to tickle them vigorusly, and they both began to laugh until they couldn't breathe. As Thranduil tickled them, he said "That's what you get for calling me old!" Emarilia caught her breath, and said "Hey, Only Legolas said it, I didn't say anything!" Thranduil then looked at her, Kissed her on the cheek and said "Sorry, when I tickle you guys, I have to tickle you two together." Emarilia made an angry face and looked at him, but Thranduil stared laughing again and continued to tickle them. Legolas then said "Ada, please stop!". Thranduil rolled off of his children, and said "Oh, alright, alright!" He then stood, and offered them his hands, to help them stand up. Then all three of them walked to Thranduil's room, and they all took a nap together. As Emarilia went to sleep, she was so happy, because she missed spending time with her father and brother.