Almost Leaving Rivendell and Wonderful news

Thranduil and Emarilia made their way back to their rooms, shivering in the cold morning air. Thranduil noticed Emarilia shivering, pulled her close to him, and she nuzzled herself into his chest, as they walked together. "I'm sorry for splashing water on you Emarilia, You're probably going to catch a cold now" Thranduil said shamefully. "Are you kidding! That was the most fun I've had in ages! And sick or not, I got to spend time with you, so I'm happy" Emarilia said with joy. Thranduil was grinning from ear to ear, pulled her even closer to him, and kissed her cheek.

-°-

They both entered their rooms and changed quickly. Emarilia changed into something warm and comfortable, Thranduil did too. After Emarilia changed, she walked to her fathers room, and knocked on his door "Coming!" He shouted. Thranduil slowly opened his door, and saw Emarilia there, eagerly waiting for him. Thranduil chuckled and pulled her into his room. They both plopped theirselves on his bed, and were staring at the ceiling. Emarilia sighed and said "I can't believe we are leaving Rindell already. It feels like we just arrived." Thranduil wrapped his arms around her and said "I know Love, but my kindom needs me." Emarilia sighed and said "I know". Suddenly, Legolas barged in the door, making Emarilia and Thranduil jump. Legolas was jumping up and down and shouted "DID YOU HEAR THE GOOD NEWS?!" Thranduil and Emarilia shot up out of bed and asked "What it is?!" at the same time. Legolas calmed down to catch his breath and said "The Orcs are gone! Now that their leader is dead, They are being slaughtered with ease. So now they are scared, and wish to go very far from here!!" Thranduil and Emarilia's mouths opened wide in shock. Thranduil jumped out of bed, approached Legolas then asked him "Is this true?" Legolas nodded vigirously and said "Yes! Yes! It's true! Go speak with Elrond!" Thranduil was smiling from ear to ear, and ran off to find Elrond. Emarilia was so shocked, and slowly slid off the bed. "Emarilia, are you ok?" Legolas asked her worriedly. Emarilia walked up to him, and said "Are you kidding! I'm wonderful! This...This is AMZAZING!" Legolas giggled and said "It sure is!" They both hugged, and smiled, talking about how much safer Middle Earth would be now.

-°-

Thranduil was sprinting all around Rivendell, looking For Elrond. Eventually, he found him in the library, grinning. Thranduil ran in and shouted "Elrond! Did you hear the wonderful news?!" Elrond chuckled and said "Indeed I did!" Thranduil was gasping for air, and Elrond said "We must have a celebration this evening! And I have a feeling you will not be leaving today" while putting a hand on Thranduil's shoulder. Thranduil chuckled and said "You are very right!" Elrond chuckled as well and said "We must begin to prepare for the celebration! I assure you, It will be the biggest one of this entire year!" Thranduil nodded in agreement, and said while running off "I must go tell Legolas and Emarilia!" Elrond chuckled and shook his head, and Thranduil ran away. Thranduil ran into his room, to find his two children talking and grinning at each other. Thranduil cleared his throat to get their attention, and said with a huge smile "There is going to be a very big celebration this evening...Which means that we will be staying in Rivendell for a little longer." Legolas and Emarilia were filled with joy, and hugged their father saying "Thank you Ada!" Thranduil chuckled and kissed their foreheads, Then said "You're very welcome...Now, come on, Let's go help them prepare for the party." Legolas and Emarilia nodded, and ran out the room to go help out.

Sorry I took so long to update
And sorry for a short Chapter
Any feedback?