1

new new

One Year Later...

I finished spraying on the peach scented perfume and turned to check my outfit in the mirror one last time.

Today was my interview for the kindergarten teaching position. I had just graduated college with a bachelor's in early childhood education.

To say I was nervous was an understatement, I was freaking petrified.

Would I get the job? And if I did, would my students like me? What about my coworkers? Would they think I am a nice person or an annoying one?

I would have to make sure to leave a good impression on them. I'm not the best when it comes to meeting others though, so I usually keep to myself. I can't do that forever, just staying in and reading Wattpad. Yeah, that life shall only be for the weekends and any spare time I find myself having.

Grabbing my purse and slipping my phone into it, I say goodbye to my pets and lock the front door behind me.

"Alright let's go to school." I quietly mumble to myself while getting into my little car and looking out the window as I back out of the driveway.

A few minutes later I was pulling into the school's parking lot. It was fairly empty; only a few cars littered the dark pavement since it was just 7:10 in the morning.

I slowly got out of the car and reached for my purse when a vehicle parked beside mine. My gaze that I couldn't seem to control, watched as a quite handsome young looking man stepped out of the car and shut the driver side door behind him.

"Oh good morning. Are you a parent?" The man asked, turning to me with a warm smile as he locked his car.

I snapped out of the dazed state. "Oh! Good morning, I'm actually a soon-to-be-teacher- I'm here for an interview." I kindly correct him with a shy smile.

His eyes widened and he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. I nervously watched as he held out his other hand for me to shake.

"I'm so sorry! Hi, I'm Namjoon." He shook my hand with a firm grip and sent another heartwarming smile.

This time there were deep dimples in his cheeks. I internally smiled and felt the urge to poke them.

"Hi I'm Luna. That's totally fine, but do you mind showing me to the office? I'm supposed to meet with the principal." I released his hand and adjusted the strap of my purse on my shoulder.

"Oh you mean Jimin? Sure follow me." He nodded to the front doors and we walked in silence.

As soon as he opened the door for me all hell broke loose.

"I fucking quit. Tell those little demons that they can rot in hell!" A woman's voice screams from somewhere inside the building.

I met Namjoon's gaze and we both jumped at the sound of a door slamming shut.

A young looking man with dark brown hair and doe shaped-eyes, pokes his head out from the corner of the wall and smiles over at us.

"Oh- Jungkook, is Mia at it again?" Namjoon says from beside me.

Jungkook stifles a laugh and excitedly nods his head 'yes'. His dark eyes go over to me and he curiously tilts his head at me, silently asking who the heck I was.

"Hi I'm Luna." I say watching him walk over to us.

He didn't even get to say his name before a shorter woman speedily made her way down the hall and roughly shoved him out of her way. The poor guy trips over his own feet as the woman glares at us and slams her hands on the door handle.