41

갈비구이

Half an hour went by and the food was here. Many dishes were passed around from what looked like ribs to some noodles with vegetables.

I had Taehyung help me pick what to eat since he had a good taste for food. We ended up getting some 김치찌개 (kimchi jjigae) and 갈비구이 (galbi-gui), both tasted really good and I ate more than I should have.

Everyone soon finished their meals so we began cleaning up the plates, setting them on the cart they had arrived in.

"Don't hate me, but to be honest I feel kind of bad for Chungha." Namjoon said, leaning his hands back on the bed.

He earned a few weird glances as he sighed glancing toward the window in front of him. With his back turned to us we couldn't see what his face looked like at the moment.

"What are you even saying right now?" Jimin sarcastically laughed.

"I just- I don't know...she was stabbed in the back by two people she trusted with her business. And now look at them, the main part of their plan got away." He chuckles but it wasn't one of amusement but irony. "Tomorrow we'll leave for the states and they won't be able to get us, because by then we'll have the police force on our side to protect us."

Jin, the closest to Namjoon, took his own hand and proceeded to smack him. "Hey don't jinx us now!" The elder scolded.

Namjoon turned around with a small gasp.

"Yeah we're still in Korea anything is possible." Taehyung added next to me.

"Hey!" I yelled smacking him on the back of his head.

"What the-"

"I escaped once I can escape again." I say with a look of determination.

He shoots me a glare while rubbing the throbbing spot. A few laughs and a smile from me is all he receives.

"Okay I think we should all head to bed yeah?" Taehyung said, slowly getting up.

"Ahh daddy I want to stay up some more!" Ana protested.

Her eyes were already bugging out of her face along with her bottom lip to get him to change his mind. Those types of faces never worked on me so I was immune. The boys on the other hand looked conflicted.

"Nope. Come on Ana." I softly said.

She sent her puppy dog eyes to me. The boys quietly watching our little interaction.

"Those little teary eyes aren't going to work on me." I scoffed, as she frowned even more. "I thought you wanted to have a sleepover?" My voice was soft as I puffed my lip out and tilted my head to the side.

A few of the boys gasped and I tried hard not to break my innocent act. Taehyung's mouth was wide open as he glanced back and forth between me and Ana.

"I-I Fine! Let's go." Ana jumped off the bed and grabbed my wrist.

Heading over to the door I gave the two boys who weren't moving a look.

"Hobi? Tae? Y'all coming?" I smiled.

As Ana and I left the room Yoongi's fading voice asked Hoseok if I really just called him by that nickname. To which the man responded "Yeah how cute."

As soon as I put the keycard into the door Ana ran in and jumped onto the bed. Her little body stayed still as she sighed in content.

"Ugh I'm so tired." Ana groaned into the sheets beneath her.