17

crybaby's ass

My eyes opened way before my alarm was set to go off. With an annoyed groan I reached over to my nightstand to check the time on my phone it read 2:27 in the morning. Not only that but there were also multiple messages in my notifications, along with missed calls. The beating of my heart sped up at the sight of so many tabs. With a shaky finger I unlocked my phone to see what was going on.

Jimin
Luna? Oh my god please answer!!

Namjoon
Are you sleeping? PLease We Need YOU!

Jungkook
LUNA We HVAE AN EMERGENCY

I frowned at the sight of 23 more unread messages and nine missed calls. I clicked on the first name and waited for them to pick up.

"Luna?!" Jimin answered. It sounded like he had been awake this whole time.

"Uhm yeah what's up?" I raspily mumbled, sleep still very much evident in my voice.

He took a deep breath before he spoke again, a few other people's voices became known in the background.

"Don't panic but Ana is missing...and we can't find our friend Hoseok either."

They always tell you not to panic in situations like these, but does it make you any less panicky? Heck no. I struggled to grasp if what the man on the phone said was true. What did they mean missing? Where did she go and why the heck could they not find Hoseok?

A soft sigh left my mouth as I gripped the phone in my hand. I felt the backs of my eyes burning with unshed tears. I didn't want to be emotional right now. It was the worst time to be like this, but I couldn't help it. My student was missing and nobody knew where she was. let along the nice red haired man who also happened to be MIA.

"Alright...where are you right now?" I asked, rubbing the base of my forehead.

A little sniffle left his nose before he gave me his address. Hanging up the call, I quickly got dressed into some black sweatpants and a light pink Adidas sweatshirt. Without waking up my pets I sneakily locked up the apartment and hurried to my car. Within a few minutes I was in front of a tall apartment building that put my little home to shame.

"Seriously? He's a principal. I know he doesn't make that much money...impossible." I whispered to myself, eyes gazing up at the beautiful place before me.

I pushed for the said apartment number and waited for the buzz to let me in. Then came the long wait for the elevator, by the time I had finally made it I was even more fidgety than I was before I left my house.

"Jimin?" My hands made contact with the sleek black door a few times.

It opened with a soft click and my eyes widened at the sight. There behind the door was a disheveled Jimin and further behind him was Jungkook...and Jin? The blonde haired man silently opened the door more for me to enter.

"What are you doing here?" A husky voice asked.

I didn't even acknowledge the person, it was obviously Taehyung, that dude hated my guts. The urge to say something smart like "You're daughter and friend is missing, yet you're fussing over me being here?" but I knew he was vulnerable and I like to burn others at a fair game. I sighed, turning to Jimin and the other two. Their eyes were sunken in and hair matted down. They looked awful, then I got a look at myself eh I always look like this.

"Okay...so have y'all looked for them yet?"

"Jimin. What good is she for?" Taehyung muttered, causing the boy to roll his eyes.

I turned on my heels and noticed that Namjoon and Yoongi were also present and sat on opposite sides of the rude dude. Each looking exhausted and beyond annoyed at the moment.

"You know what Taehyung? You can either shut up and let me help or be mad that I'm here and have your daughter never be found...what have you been doing since you realized she was missing?" My eyes pierced deeply into his. I didn't notice that the others were stunned or that Taehyung had tears lining his rims.

That's when the dam broke and he burst into tears. His feet scurrying off down the dark hall and slamming a random door. I clenched my teeth in frustration. That was not what I meant to do. The overwhelming feeling of wanting to chase after him to apologize came over me, but Namjoon's voice stopped me from even taking a step in the direction.

"Leave him. He'll be okay." He said, brushing a hand through his hair.

"But I should-"

"Nope . What you should do is help us find the missing people...deal with him later." Yoongi spoke with his hands casually resting on his thighs.

I felt really guilty at the moment but the boys were acting like it was normal for their friend to always be this moody. I nodded my head, turning back to Jimin.

"Alright so tell me all that occurred that led up to you realizing they were missing."

Jimin anxiously tapped his fingers on the gray counter top. Jin was busy making some tea, while Jungkook had his cheek leaning on the flat surface of his arms.

"Well Hoseok and Ana planned to have a little afternoon together...they didn't actually say what their plans were. We figured maybe they went to the park but nothing was there." Jimin's voice cracked at the end as he wiped a few tears away.

Jin quickly went over to hug the male wiping a few of his own tears. I turned away from the two, not wanting to cry myself. I thought about what the two might do for fun.

"Oh my god-wait what about the grocery store?" I curiously asked.

Yoongi frowned. Namjoon shook his head with furrowed eyebrows.

"The grocery store? Hobi can't cook, why would they be there?" Jin solemnly asked, resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Does it matter? Anything is valuable during times like these, speaking of which we're in a race against time!" I shouted, gaining their attention.

"Now get yourselves together we have people to fucking save. And someone get that crybaby's ass out here...thank you!" I smiled and ushered the men to get moving.

Maybe it was the early morning drowsiness but I could have sworn Namjoon and Jimin were shaking, but it's not cold in here...

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{1112 words}

Here's the outfit Luna's wearing 🥰