34

゚psychopath ゚

The moment we hear footsteps headed towards the door, Mia's hand is quick to move off my shoulder. Chungha walks in and narrows her icy gaze on us.

"Mia, go check on Ana." She orders.

I watch Mia's back as she disappears out the door and into the hallway. My attention then snaps back to the only other woman in the room. Her face still as stupid looking as ever when she makes it near me.

Her blue eyes take in the cuffs that are locked onto my wrist and then to my ankles with the zip ties. I take my eyes off her when she starts to laugh.

"Oh gosh just seeing you like this...so powerless is really something." Her smile is wide and very much genuine- a psychopath indeed.

"Can't you leave me alone?" I groan not wanting to be near the witch any longer.

"Pitiful bitch." She sneers, turning her back on me.

As she puts her hand on the doorknob I mutter under my breath. "Broke hoe."

She straightened her posture almost instantly and hurriedly spun around on her heels. "What did you just say?"

"How can you treat your family like shit?"

She scrunches her face as if to say she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Did you know Ana has nightmares because of you?"

"Her name is Anastasia, not Ana." Chungha corrects crossing her arms over her chest.

I shake my head with a smile. "Well Anastasia refers to be called Ana."

"Ah, so you're my replacement. That's why you know so much right? I mean why else would you be sleeping on my exes shoulder?" She says, with her eyes giving me a once over. "I think he could have done better." Her head reels back in a disgusted way when she notices me openly glaring at her.

"I'm her teacher-"

"And you were looking for my daughter because?"

Her face contorts to one of honest confusion or maybe it was jealous that lingered in those blue eyes of hers. Whatever the reason it was clear I was getting under her skin.

"That's none of your business-"

Her head snaps to see me rolling my eyes.

"Well it doesn't even matter because you're stuck here anyways...when the time comes Taehyung will choose what's most important to him. I doubt it will be you." As she smirks she begins to move in close as if to emphasize her words. "You're nothing compared to me."

Witnessing firsthand how annoying and degrading this ugly woman can be, I understood why Taehyung and Ana acted the way they do. Chungha physically made me want to gouge my own eyes out and stuff them in my ears. Not only was her voice like repitive itchy scratchy high note, but her presence alone reminded of a fly that couldn't decide on where to land.

I try to get some circulation back into my wirst to distract myself from her intense gaze. I give up almost lose it when she begins to make noises with fake nails.

"I just don't get it." She quietly say in front me.

Her legs her crossed at the ankle as she sits down like a small child does during story time. Her head was now in her hands as she was gazing at the grey cement floor.

I didn't answer but she kept talking anyway.

"I look like this and you...look like that. What a downgrade-"

"Look bitch if your just going to keep talking about my looks you can shove it up your fucking asshole- I see why he didn't go after you when your pathetic ass left hi-"

Her hand makes contact with my face almost instantly and it sends me to the side where I'm looking at the wall. The metallic taste of blood fills my mouth making me want to be sick.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that. Have you forgotten who brought you here?" Her hands were clenching and unclenching into fists. "Keep in mind whose chained and whose not...I'll beat your ass." Chungha seethes grinding her teeth so hard it makes a small clinking noise. Then she pauses to take a breath before speaking again.

"I don't think that matters..." I mutter. She brings her face closer to me, a hard glare is what I'm looking right back at her with. "You've made a mistake Chungha."

Her eyebrows furrow. "What are you talking about?"

A genuine smile appears on my dry and cracked lips. "Y'all brought me here...I'd watch my back if I were you, it seems to me that you are pretty clueless or just in fact blind to reality."

Her hand gripped my shoulders and she began to shake me back and forth. My head hitting the wall a few times in her haste to get me to speak some more.

"What do you mean?"

She starts slapping me and at the last moment when she pauses to speak I spit the blood that's in my mouth and onto her face.

"Oh hell no. You disgusting rat!" She spits, getting up from the ground and throwing my head to the side again.

The door slams shut and a few clicks follow. That night I didn't get any dinner but I was fine with it. I fell asleep leaning up against the wall with a throbbing head and a bloodied mouth.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{907 words}

a/n: I'm backkkk! Man it was a weird time the other day. I woke to an email form Wattpad and I thought my account was hacked. Literally copied and pasted all my edited chapters to my google for safety reasons 😂 Anyways I have one more chapter to post this week! So continue on 😌

~ xoxo lola 🤍