27

rich ass women

"So uhm yesterday I sort of kind of spoke to Chungha."

Jin scoffed very audibly. He was still mad at me for scaring him. But after speaking with him , he understood why I did it. For the sake of getting somewhere. We could no longer sit and wait it was time for action. I was going to find Ana one way or another and if that meant putting myself in the devil's den than so be it.

"What?"

"And you didn't tell us!"

"Luna you could have gotten hurt!"

They take turns yelling out their frustrations. The only one yet to say anything was Namjoon, who waited patiently for his friends to stop speaking.

"What did she say to you?" Namjoon asked, leaning his upper body on his elbows.

His face was void of any emotion as he looked over at me. He didn't have to say it I knew he was worried for me, that was the kind of person he was. He knew when to be emotional and when to be serious.

"She invited me to coffee in a little bit."

He nodded his head and walked to my bedroom. When he came back he had an outfit in his arms. Carefully laying it on my own, I found myself frowning. I have never seen these clothes before.

"Don't question it, just get dressed and get your butt to that cafe." Namjoon ordered, going to sit back down on the couch.

"Yes daddy." I snorted.

His face flushed red and a couple of the boys choked on air. I turned to see Jin holding his hand to his mouth and Jimin along with Jungkook dying of laughter. With that I took off to my bedroom and got ready.

The outfit Namjoon had picked for me was a baby blue long-sleeved dress shirt. that was ruffled at the collar with matching cuffs and a little black bow tie on the neck.

Hugging my waist was a grey and white plaid mini skirt with four decorative buttons on it. I paired the outfit with some black knee high boots and my black wool trench coat.

The time was nearing 10:30 when I had finally finished my hair and applied a little bit of makeup.

"Okay let's get it!" I cheered running down the hall.

I ran past Taehyung and Jimin in the foyer. They watched me disappear before going back to talking. When I made it to the living room I saw Hoseok and Jungkook watching tv.

"Where's Jin and Namjoon?" I asked the two whose eyes were fixed on the screen before them.

Hoseok's eyes trailed to me and smiled. "You look pretty!" He complimented making me smile.

Jungkook then took his eyes off the tv and smirked. Oh great. I thought. What was going on in that dude's head now?

"Has Taehyung seen you yet?" He asked with a face that made me want to smack him with all the pillows I knew would never hit him.

With a roll of my eyes, I asked the same question from before. Jungkook just stared at me, while Hosoek pointed to the hall that led to their bedrooms.

"They should be in the master bedroom." He answered, turning back to the tv.

I could still feel Jungkook's watchful gaze even as I left the living room. What an idiot.

"Has Taehyung seen you yet?" I mimicked.

As I turned the corner I almost jumped out of my skin seeing Taehyung. His back was turned towards me and he was standing in the dark hallway. Didn't I just see him with Jimin though?