42

dimples

My eyes slowly open as a yawn escapes my lips. I'm lying down on my stomach like I usually do when I sleep. I really wanted to roll over so I could sit up. The only thing stopping me from moving was a pillow on top of my head and a little body using my back as her pillow.

I sighed trying to shift out from under Ana, but she stayed glued onto me.

"Ana? Get off." I whisper cautiously.

After struggling for a few minutes I started to get hot under the comforter. Let's try again. One quick move to the right and I was free, only there was no longer the extra room that I thought I had. So I fell to the floor- face first.

"Oof!" Someone groaned underneath me.

I frantically hid my face in the covers that were on top of the person.

"Luna?" Taehyung asked from beneath me.

The blood rushed to my cheeks and ears as I found myself once again in a weird position with him. He brought a hand to my head and lightly patted it while smiling at me.

"So why are you on me?" He grins sleepily.

I lazily scoffed wondering that myself. I could easily get off of him yet I found myself still stuck to him, unmoving.

"Why are you on the floor?" I clapped back.

I didn't notice the red ball of sunshine watching us from above as I was too busy staring at the man in front of me.

"Ah Taehyung fell off the bed sometime last night and never got up." Hoseok answers with a small chuckle.

"Oh." I mumble and proceed to get off of Taehyung.

Who then grabs my waist, claiming that if I leave he'll be cold. Oof. Now I'm even redder than before.

"You have a freaking blanket on, you'll be alright." I mutter trying once again to move.

He then seemed to realize the position we were in and let me go, getting up himself only I didn't get away fast enough and we ended up bumping heads with each other.

"Uh- can you not?!" I cry, rubbing the hurt area on my forehead.

He frowns deeply, copying me. Meanwhile Hoseok is laughing his head off and Ana is still knocked out cold or so I thought she was. That thought was answered when her raspy little voice made its appearance along with a wicked smile on her face.

"My ship is sailing!" She sang happily.

What a good way to start my morning.

🌼🌼🌼

It was somewhat identical to when we first arrived in South Korea. Only difference was we had Ana with us and we were officially leaving the country.

With the tips of my fingers I adjust the black mask on my face. Each of us had on a pair of sunglasses and mask to hopefully stay hidden, but since Jungkook knew us he would probably see right through them.

The taxi stopped at the drop off area at the airport. As soon as the luggage was unloaded we split into four groups of two. Pairing myself with Namjoon we decided to stop at one of the Starbucks for some breakfast.

"Ooh what is that?" He asked sitting down at the table in front of me.

I glanced at the blonde male before shifting my eyes to the food and drink I had ordered.

"A Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and a Spinach Feta Egg White Wrap." I simply responded, pointing to each object when the name passed my lips.

I saw him bring the little blueberry muffin up to his mouth. "That's all you ordered?" He had the muffin and an Iced Americano.

He nodded his head, mouth full of the fluffy cake. When he had thoroughly chewed and swallowed he spoke up.

"You act like I didn't pack snacks for the plane ride." A small chuckle follows his words as he covers his mouth when his dimples begin to appear.

"Don't do that." I frowned.

He stopped. "Do what?"

"Cover your dimples...they're beautiful." I warmly smiled.

His dark brown eyes fell to the floor avoiding mine as a pink shade tinted his cheeks with embarrassment. "Er thank you." He shyly whispered under his breath, but I still heard him.

I only hummed in response and continued to eat my breakfast and drink my Frappuccino.

A few beats pass before Namjoon speaks again.

"How did it feel when you found out Jungkook was a part of this?"

His question threw me off. I almost choked on my last bite. I repeat almost.

"Well."

He side glances me while taking a sip of his cool drink.

"I guess shock was a big one and also denial, until I saw it with my own eyes." I answered, also sipping my drink.

"I felt that too." He mumbles. "It's weird though, I would have never thought our little maknae would be on the wrong team."

I don't say anything but do nod my head in understanding.

"I really liked him too. He was fun to work with."

Namjoon snorted, causing me to shoot him a playful glare.

"What?"

"Correction: you liked Jungkook, but not more than Taehyung right?"

Without thinking I slap the tall man on his arm. He just grins back at me.

"How are you and Tae anyways? I heard after you kissed him on the cheek he malfunctioned."

That marked the second time I mentally died. With a loud sigh I quickly get up from my seat and start to quickly walk away.

"How'd you even know about that?!" I whine.

"Oh? I think it's time to meet the others." He winks.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{975 words}

He always teasing us 😤👀

a/n: second week of my first year in college...DONE! This will be my first weekend I spend here in my dorm I'll go back home next weekend bc there's no school that following Monday. :) See y'all then!

~ xoxo lola 🤍