30

trouble

I would be lying if I said kissing Taehyung didn't give me a confidence boost. Not only did I do that I also got a hug. It felt nice even though he was stiff it made me happy.

Eww I'm being cheesy.

I came back to focus when the steps of the building appeared before me. Slowly walking up to the double doors, I was greeted by a tall man in a red suit. He had blonde hair and pale skin. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of black sunglasses.

"Hello Miss do you have an invitation?" He asks, holding out his hand.

I kindly smiled and simply handed it to him. With a nod of his head he pushed open the door and let me inside. The first thing I notice is the glamourous decorations that were spread throughout the venue. Lots of purple and white and spots of black caught my eyes as I moved through the sea of women.

My hands clutched the fabric of my dress in nervousness. I didn't expect to see this many people.

"Luna, did you make it in okay?" Namjoon asked from my earpiece.

I made sure no one was watching before giving a simple yes.

"I'm looking for the devil." I add not catching a random woman that happened to be standing beside me.

"Oh you won't find him here." She joked sipping on a glass of champagne.

I gave her a small smile, feeling awkward that she thought I was talking to her. Sticking her hand out for me to shake, she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Jihyo." The woman with soft pink hair spoke.

"Oh there you are Lisa!" Chungha's airy voice calls out.

She grabs me by my shoulders and directs me away from the now frowning Jihyo. When we're more than a few feet away from her she stops us and shoots me a wide grin.

"Sorry she's fake and I'm pretty sure she sucked every man's d {ucky momo} ck that she's laid her eyes on... I did you a favor." Her eyes twinkle with a sense of pride as she gazes over at me.

I was sure that was total bullshit. Jihyo looked very nice and innocent. I gave a tight-lipped smile and threw a little 'thank you' one of which Chungha didn't seem to catch the sarcasm. Either that or she just downright ignored it.

"Alright start slowly moving into the first step: food and drinks." Hobi says to me.

I grab two drinks from a passing waiter and hand one to the blonde woman before me. She smiled and we clink our glasses together.

"To a successful modeling career yes?" She laughs.

"To a successful modeling career." I chant slowly sipping on my drink, while this girl downs it like juice.

"Come on it's almost my turn to give a speech." She giggles, taking my wrist and dragging me towards the backstage.

🌼🌼🌼

"Hello everyone. I'm Kim Chungha, CEO of Tonight makeup. I want to thank you all for coming~"

My phone begins to buzz in my bra and I look around to find an area to take the call.

"Hello?" I whisper holding the phone up to my ear.

"Luna what is happening right now?" Jungkook asked on the other line.

I looked back to see Chungha still giving her speech.

"She's talking after that I was going to have her drink more."

"Well not only do that but get some personal information. Like about Ana it may tell us whether or not she has her."

I was going to agree to that but a small tap on my shoulder made me turn around in surprise. I saw the same man who was at the main doors. My confused expression was the only thing I could muster as he didn't say anything for a moment and continued to look at me.

"Hi can I help you?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Luna who are you talking to?" Hoseok and Namjoon both asked.

Then came Jungkook's question asking the same thing. Only I never got a chance to answer as the mysterious man knocked my phone to the ground and then came at me.

"Let m-" I try to scream, but he covers my mouth with the palm of his hand.

Hs begins to add pressure to my neck and collarbone, pushing me up and against the wall. I knew if I couldn't get the upper hand and get away from the trap he would end me there.

"Luna?! What's going on?" Namjoon worriedly asks, hearing me struggling.

I didn't want to give it away that I had a secret gadget in my ear just in case this didn't end in my favor.

Using the heel of my shoe I slam it down onto the top of his foot. He groans in pain and releases his hold on me for a minute. Then I take my elbow and shove it into his throat. I waste no time and run over to my phone to see Jungkook is still on the line.

"Jungkook? I'm in trouble-"

The words die right there as a force hits me in the back of the head. I fall to the ground and pass out. The last thing I see is a blood red heel stepping on my phone and cracking the screen a few feet away from me.

🌼🌼🌼

"Luna? Luna!" Hoseok yells.

"What the fuck just happened?" Namjoon asked, exchanging glances with a panicking Hoseok.

Meanwhile back at the cafe, Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting for a signal from Luna. Only they would never get it.

Jungkook slammed his phone down onto the table, causing Taehyung to jump.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks while watching his younger friend run a hand through his dark brown hair.

"She's in trouble, we need to move."

Before they even made it out the door a call from Yoongi made Taehyung answer his phone.

"What the hell-" Yoongi began.

"We're going to go look now." Jungkook interrupted with a sigh.

The two boys made it out and ran for the building. As they crossed the street a black vehicle pulled out from the back, speeding its way past them. Upon hearing the screeching tires they turned to look, but the van was already gone.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{1100 words}

a/n: Alright this will be the last chapter till Friday :) I have completed all the future chapters and now just have to edit them. I can't believe I actually posted this story thank you for reading and see you on Friday 🥺❤️

~ xoxo lola 🤍