38

dumbass noises

This would have been the fifth time my fist hit the door, but it finally opened. Jin's face was the first thing we saw, he went paler than anything I had ever seen before. Lighter than a typical winter looking Yoongi.

"Uncle Jinnie." Ana says, poking his leg with watery eyes.

His hands grabbed the both of ours, yanking us inside and slamming the door shut. None of us said anything as he picked up Ana and settled her into his hip and then brought me in with his other arm.

A few moments went by as the three of us hugged it out. Faces squished together and arms tangled with one another, we made our way to the couch where Jin sat with us girls curled up into his sides. My head laid on his shoulder as I matched my breathing with his own. Since Jin's shoulders were so broad I found it quite easy to be comfortable.

"How did you escape?" He mumbles looking ahead.

I sit up and make him look at me. That's when he notices the bandaging on my head. The clenching of his jaw is very noticeable as he also takes in the injury on the back of Ana's head.

"Do you remember Mia?"

He nodded his head and brought his hand up to my face to lean my head back on his shoulder. I oblige and continue my story.

"Well she was there and helped me. Even distracted the boys so I could get to Ana and leave from the window."

"Oh? Thank god she was there then. I didn't think Mia would be so...nice- she hated us." He replied, patting my shoulder. "I should probably text the boys that they can stop their searching now."

Poor boy seemed out of it. Maybe he was still surprised to see us.

"Jin. Don't let Jungkook know that we're here."

He turned to look at me. Probably wondering why I would exclude his friend that was like a brother to them.

"He's with them." I simply say. "He was there before Ana and I escaped."

His face fell and he looked hurt, betrayed. I rubbed his shoulder to comfort him. Ana slowly raised her head. The tears in her eyes broke my heart.

"So uncle Jungkook is a bad guy?" She asked, voice cracking at the end. "I hate him." Ana brokenly whispered into Jin's shoulder.

"Don't worry Ana, we are going to make sure he won't ever be with us again." I whispered, peering over at her. She looked up with a small smile. "You still have us."

I asked Jin for his phone and opened the messaging app. From there I made a new group chat not forgetting to leave out the maknae that brought so much laughter to our group of friends.

🌼🌼🌼

Worldwide Handsome 🥰
There's been an emergency at the hotel. Don't tell Jungkook or I'll beat your asses and don't ask questions,. Just get here as quickly as possible.

Namjoon 🥺💜
Yoongi and I are on our way

Jimin 😇
Why are we leaving out Jungkook?

I slapped my forehead with annoyance. Did I not make it clear enough when I said "don't ask questions?"

Worldwide Handsome 🥰
*dumbass noises* did I not just say DON'T ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS?!

Yoongi 🐱
If I'm not mistaken you said "don't ask questions" there was no fucking involved Jin.

Hoseok ☀️
Whoa whoa whoa Bro why you so nasty? 🤢

Yoongi 🐱
Nobody told you to think that was what I meant...so you sir are the one with the impure mind. 💀

🌼🌼🌼

Jin offered to watch over Ana while I went to shower. After being locked in that room for two days I felt and smelled disgusting.

The water began to pour out from the shower head as I slipped out of the periwinkle dress stained with blood.

I stood there for a moment just letting the tiny droplets soak my hair and skin. Being clean really never felt so good. Using my hands I carefully washed my hair trying hard to not scratch the scab on my head.

A month ago I was fresh out of college. The word career scared me. It meant that I would have to work the rest of my life doing something I knew I loved but gave me anxiety. I was afraid that my coworkers wouldn't like me or that my students and I wouldn't get along. Just last month I became an elementary teacher and met some wonderful people I'm happy to call my friends- well except for Jungkook.

Heck I even met an awesome little girl that used to have nightmares and keep to herself, but opened up because she felt comfortable with me...I didn't know if she would still have nightmares again after being kidnapped but if she did I would console her- I made a promise to make her better.

Then there was Taehyung, that insecure and idiotic, but cute asshole. The one who threatened to sue me if I didn't stay away from him and his daughter. Now look at us, I may not know what we are but- yeah I don't know where I was going with that.

When the water had gotten cooler and the soap suds were no longer on my body, I turned off the water and wrapped myself in one of the spare towels on the bar.

A few minutes later I had applied on some lotion and gotten dressed into some joggers and a loose t-shirt.

Thoroughly running the leave-in conditioner through my semi wet locks I gaze into the mirror ahead of me. My face was pale and bags were present under my tired eyes. I looked worn out.

Finishing up my hair I let it loose to dry and went to check up on Ana. I hoped that the boys would be here already, but as I made it out to the living room it was still empty. The thought of Jungkook noticing Ana and I missing and then showing up here to do whatever made me scared, I just hoped the boys would pick up the pace.

"So princess would you like to tell me how you got that owie on your head?"

Ana was seated by the sink as she looked up at Jin through the mirror. He was busy examining her head when I stepped into the shared bathroom. She glanced at me for a moment only turning back to Jin when she saw me smile.

"Mommy threw my head to the dashboard."

That explained the blood I had seen in the car earlier from when we were looking for them. I watched as she gazed up at Jin with sad eyes.

Jin gasped. "Oh my baby!" He cried, holding her close.

She let him have his moment and even patted his head from behind her. When he was done his dark brown eyes were filled with unshed tears. At least we had her back, but until we are far away from the people that caused us this pain I won't feel safe.

The sound of the door opening made me jump in my spot. Was it Jungkook? Had he finally made here just to takes us back and take over Taehyung's busine-

"Jin what the hell is going on here?!"

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{1220 words}

a/n:Who's at the door? 👀 We shall find out next time! Until then y'all!

~ xoxo lola 🤍