43

major lazer

One week later

As soon as the rose facial mist dried on my face I said goodbye to my pets and headed out the door. The wind blew the loose curls that weren't tucked away in my bun as I made my way to Taehyung's home with the car windows rolled down.

A few short minutes later I pulled up to an apartment building that stood up pretty tall. I made my way to the elevator and pushed the button for the fifteenth floor.

Tightening my hands on the neatly wrapped box of cookies I had made earlier. The room number 626 came into view and I softly knocked on the door. Someone's voice from the otherside said "I'll get it."

The door opened and I was greeted by Jin who happily let me enter and led me to the kitchen.

"Ms. Luna?!" Ana shouted with glee as she ran over to me and wrapped her small arms around my legs.

"Hi Ana." I smiled, patting her back a few times.

"Come on! Want to see me beat my uncles at this card game?"

After I had set the box of cookies on the countertop, her small hand gripped mine. Where she then began dragging me towards the living room.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin were seated on the floor in a heated game of Uno. At the tv was Taehyung and Hoseok playing Mario Kart on the Wii. We all greeted each other with a few shared hugs and waves.

"No! Why would you use the plus four card Yoongi? I thought we were on the same team?!" Jimin cried reaching to grab four cards and adding them to the already thick stack in his hands.

"Nah bro I'm on my own team." Yoongi smirked, glancing over at Ana and secretly winking at her.

She giggled and put down a yellow skip card in which Namjoon then put down a red skip card and then Yoongi put down a blue skip card. All eyes turned to Jimin who looked like he was going to lose his mind. His small hands shifted through the many cards. He sighed and shook his head in defeat.

"I hate y'all." Jimin muttered with furrowed eyebrows.

I laughed as Ana yelled for Jin and he smacked Jimin on the back of the head telling him to be nice. Jimin pouted and continued to incoherently mumble stuff under his breath.

"Luna! Come play the Wii!" Taehyung motioned me over to the tv and I sat beside him as he handed me a white remote controller.

"Any good at Just Dance?" Hoseok asked, playfully narrowing his eyes at me as he got the game setup.

"Haha am I any good? I'm a freaking legend!" I boasted, pointing towards myself.

Hoseok chuckled. "Sure. Prepare to eat your words." He sent me a wicked smile and selected his character that he would follow during the song.

They picked "Lean On" by Major Lazer and DJ Snake. Internally smiling, I picked my person and the game began.  This was the song I was best at, so there were no worries...only victories.

"What?!" Taehyung shouted, throwing his arms up in annoyance.

Jin stood there with his mouth wide in shock and Hoseok was on the ground. I had won by a long shot and there was no denying it.

"Ms. Luna, that was so cool you beat Uncle Hobi!" Ana yelled, throwing herself at me in a huge hug.

"You can call me Luna, Ana we're not at school." I laughed, hugging the little girl at my legs.

She sneakily looked up at me and loudly spoke. "Okay Luna, how does mommy sound?" she giggled, squeezing her small arms tighter around me.

I gasped. A subtle blush made its way to my cheeks as everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and brought their attention to us. I looked down at Ana and with a small sigh I brought her little face to mine.

"Ana I-"

"Dinner time!" Jin yelled, saving me from having to break the little girl's heart.

We all took our seats at the table Ana sitting between me and Taehyung. Meanwhile in front of me sat Jin. It was a nice dinner full of laughter and jokes. Afterwards I brought out the box of cookies and everyone helped themselves.

"Can we watch a movie?" Ana asked Jin as she tugged on his pant leg. Jin smiled down at the little girl, grabbing a cookie for himself.

"Sure princess what would you like to watch?" He asked, walking with her to the couch. I took my seat right next to them with a sugar cookie in hand.

"How about Ghostbusters?" She replied. Already running over to grab the movie and handing it to Taehyung who was standing next to the tv.

He grabbed the movie from his daughter and handed it to Namjoon who gave him a confused look as to why he couldn't put in the movie himself.

"I need to have a little chat with Ana, for a second." Taehyung muttered, grabbing her hand and taking her to a spare bedroom.

I watched as Ana turned around to shoot me a sad face then the pair quickly disappeared into the dark hallway.

"Oh my- is she in trouble?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in surprise.

Namjoon put in the movie and Jin turned to me bringing a hand to my shoulder. He nodded his head a little bit.

"Just a small scolding. This isn't the first time Ana has tested the waters and called someone mom." Jimin answered, looking over at me with a small smile.

"It's not really a big deal though." I muttered softly, bringing my legs to cross at the ankle beneath me.

It just surprised me since at school she would call me her school mom emphasizing the school part.

"I'm curious..." Hoseok started putting a hand under his chin. I turned to look at him, his eyes were down on the carpeted floor. "When she called you mother- how did you feel?" He asked, raising his brown eyes to meet mine.

I felt all their gazes on me. Dang he really did put me in the spotlight like that.

"I- well... I didn't really mind the name. It just threw me off since I wasn't expecting it." I mumbled, catching their enlightened faces.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow at the men around me.

"Nothing." Yoongi smirked, taking a seat down on the floor in front of me.

I kicked him in the head. "Ow! What the fuck Luna?" He asked, turning around to glare at me.

I giggled at the frowning boy, Jimin laughing along with me.

"No secrets. I want to know what you're planning."

Yoongi stuck his tongue out at me. "You'll find out soon enough though." His voice mumbled.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{1154 words}

Luna just be kicking everyone in the head...no apologies no nothing hahah 😂

a/n: Oh my goodness two more chapters left 🥺 I can't believe I actually wrote this book and published it, this is beyond amazing 😭🤧. Anyways thank you all for reading please vote and comment it will make me very happy to know you liked my story. :) See y'all next week!

~ xoxo lola 🤍