40

asap rocky 

Our nice little moment was then shattered by a small question, or at least it felt that way to me. So far only three of us knew what Jungkook was up to.

I gester with my arms for everyone to sit back down on the couches spread around the living room. With puzzled expressions they sat down, while I disappeared to my bed room in search of that purple paper that held the answer to their questions.

I had just made it to my bedroom when I realized we needed to be getting far away from Jungkook. Yet we were all still here and vulnerable, it didn't matter if he was just one man he could have backup.

"Change of plans!" I yelled, allowing my fuzzy socks to glide me across the floor. Hoseok and Jin jumped as I made my reappearance.

Namjoon looked as if he was going to ask something but I cut him off, not wanting to deal with anything unnecessary.

"We need to leave ASAP!"

"A sap?" Jimin asked, narrowing his dark eyes.

The lack of anyone moving except for me and Ana made me want to slap my forehead.

"Daddy? Uncles? She means ASAP Rocky! Get moving." Ana fussed, grabbing Taehyung and Yoongi's wrist to make them move.

"Luna what is going on?" I turned to see Jin following me to my room.

He stopped in my doorway and watched as I started to gather random things on my bed.

"Jin, remember how I told you Jungkook was with them?" He nodded his head yes. "Well Jungkook has access to this hotel...we're all here-Ana and I escaped." I spoke hurriedly, folding my shirts.

Jin seemed to understand then what I was trying to say. "Tell the boys to be at the door in five of less if they can manage."

🌼🌼🌼

That was the fastest I had ever packed in my life. It made sense though since I was scared what would happen to us.

We were all in the elevator heading up to our new rooms that Taehyung had booked. His private jet wouldn't be ready until early morning the next day so a new hotel is where we found ourselves at for the night.

Taehyung picked two rooms right next to each other. In one room was Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin. In the other was Hoseok, Taehyung, Ana and me.

For right now we decided to gather in Jin's room so I could finally explain why the heck we were on the run from the youngest.

With the purple paper in my hand I jumped right into it, starting with how we escaped in the first place.

"So Mia is a model now?" Yoongi's voice was full of doubt.

He really couldn't believe and neither could Jimin that the once elementary teacher who claimed to hate her students was pursuing a career to be a makeup model.

A smile made its way onto my face as Hoseok and Taehyung clicked their tongues in disbelief that she went out of her way to help me.

"So what happened to Chungha?" Namjoon asked, leaning his head in the palm of his hand.

We were sitting in groups four to a bed. I glanced at him before mentioning that the last I had heard she was knocked out in the dining room. He winced at that and with a nod of his head chose to ask no more.

"Okay then where does Jungkook play into this?" Jimin asked, still thinking about his younger friend.

My heart dropped to see him so worried. They all had their eyes trained on me. I took a breath and then revealed that Jungkook is Taeyong's stepbrother and together they wanted to take over KTH ENT.

"They what?!" Jimin cried, making Ana jump from the tone of his voice.

Besides Jin and Ana who already knew they're faces fell. On each of them was a mixture of sadness and anger. I took a glimpse at Taehyung beside me. His eyes were glued to the white sheets below him.

Handing the note to Namjoon I took a hold of Taehyung's shoulders, getting him to look at me.

"Before Jungkook disappeared he told me he had to use the bathroom." His dark eyes met mine as he took a moment to calm his breathing. "That's when he went away to see Taeyong isn't it?"

My eyes widened. Jungkook left him all alone to look for the people he already knew where they were. From what it looked like Jungkook was probably leading them away from finding us to buy time. How messed up was that?

"I think so. The timing adds up perfectly." I whisper to him.

"Hey what's this thing about bankrupting and posting a clue?" Namjoon asked, pointing down at the small paper he and Jin had been looking over.

"Mia told me that Jungkook and Taeyong purposely stole money from Chungha-"

"So Tonight went bankrupt?" Hoseok wondered out loud.

I nodded my head.

"They turned their backs on her just to get my company?" Taehyung glances over at me, to see if he was correct.

I nodded once again. I mean it's not like it's written on the paper.

"And the posting of a clue was that picture of Taehyung and I on the plane. He knew it would get to Chungha- that's how she knew what I looked like." I added seeing Jin's eyes grow twice their size.

"I took that picture...oh my god- I'm so sorry!"

"Relax Jin it's fine I'm okay now." I smiled.

"They most likely kidnapped the girls then to make Taehyung choose what's more important to him...what do y'all think?" Namjoon asked, taking a glance around the room.

Multiple heads nodded in agreement and I myself wondered how we ended up in this Criminal Minds scene.

"My only question" Yoongi begins taping the purple paper with the tip of his pointer finger. "Is why Mia helped you. She didn't even know you."

I saw that he was fixing to turn the paper over but Ana grabbed it in time and brought it over to me with a smile. That's when I remembered the little note on the back. Mia wanted to get revenge on Jungkook because he cheated on her with Jimin.

My eyes drifted over to the blonde male on the bed across from me. The boys didn't have to know what happened between Jimin and Jungkook, so I chose another answer that was still part of the truth.

"She mentioned wanting to get Ana out of there because of how Chungha had treated her before all of this."

"How did she know about that though?" Taehyung mumbled quietly to himself.

"Beats me." I lied with a shrug of my shoulders. "Maybe it was her intuition?"

"Yeah I'm just glad to have y'all back." Hoseok cheered, hugging Ana close to him and giving a kiss on top of her head.

"Alright how about we order some room service? I'm starving." Jin complained, already reaching over for the phone.

"Hey wait a minute! Let's at least take a look at the menu before you go all buffet style on them." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes with a small smile.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{1234 words}

a/n: So they made it to the new hotel safely hmm? But will the make it home before Jungkook finds them??

Spent the first two nights in my dorm...bruh I'm feeling sick already like my throat feels weird, my nose is stuffed- like dang I just got here. Anyways I'm heading home for the weekend before school starts to get some more things and let me tell you my college books are all under $40 but the access codes I need for school are over $100. Like what kind of sense? 😭 Alright I'll see y'all next Friday when I've gone thru my first week of college!

~ xoxo lola 🤍