25

i think the fuck not

The first thing I noticed about Seoul was the soaring skyscrapers that touched the clouds. They practically glittered in the early morning sky. Everything looked so modern and high tech. It felt like a dream, but maybe that was due to it being only five in the morning.

I glanced around to see the boys dozing off. We were on our way to the hotel. I was more than tired but being in a new place in such a long time made me want to witness everything there was to see. My head was leaning on the window as I stared out at the sleeping city that seemed like it never took a break.

"Luna." Someone whispered, drawing my attention away from the window. "Go to sleep. It will be awhile before we get to the hotel." Jin mumbled, rubbing my head, before closing his eyes.

I nodded my head at the man and then turned back to the window. A light shake of my shoulder woke me up and I saw Jimin smiling over at me.

"Wake up Luna. We're here!" He sleepily said, hopping out of the car.

The sun was now up and lighting different parts of the city. I wished we were here in better circumstances, but we had a little girl to look for.

The hotel Taehyung had booked for the week was a nice one alright. I heard one word, 'presidential suite' and I was blown away.

The rest of the boys were either sitting on the lounge chairs in the lobby or checking out the cool snack store.

"Alright y'all top floor." Namjoon pointed towards the elevator and we groggily made our way to the silver sliding doors.

🌼🌼🌼

Multiple gasps were made as Taehyung slid the key card into the slot and pushed the door open. We walked into the small foyer and took off our shoes. Walking further into the suite I noticed the living room was decorated in white and blue tones. It had two sofas and two matching reclining chairs, together they made a square with one side open to view the television. To the left of the room was a kitchenette and beside that was an office.

"Okay how are we going to decide who sleeps where?" Jungkook asks, trying his best to stifle a yawn.

"Well there is one bedroom with a king sized bed, another bedroom with two full sized beds and then one master bedroom with a California king sized bed." Yoongi answered, setting his stuff down to stretch his sore back, after walking around the suite.

"I can sleep on the couch if it makes it easier for y'all." I whisper, already walking over to the comfy looking sofa.

A set of arms grabbed me before I could even sit down. I frowned, looking up to see Namjoon leading me to the left while the boys watched with tired eyes.

"Nope. Luna, you can have this room." Namjoon kindly smiled and motioned for the rest of the them to go and find a room.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes. Four of us will sleep in one bedroom and the other three can share that big bed in the master bedroom. It's no problem, Luna." He said ruffling my hair.

I nodded my head and as soon as he closed the door behind him I collapsed onto the bed and passed out.

🌼🌼🌼

I woke up several hours later and felt the need to use the bathroom. Carrying myself to the closed door and slowly pushing it open. My eyes widen in amazement, this room screamed princess vibes.

There was a large square tub in the middle with some towels and a few complimentary bottles of body wash. I grinned when I came upon a vanity table with a large mirror in front of it. Then to the right of that came another door in white.