16

kim fuckhyung

On the ride home I picked up some Chinese food for dinner. I had only just made it in the door before my phone began to ring, waking up Mau-mau and Snickerdoodle who were passed out on the couch. I quickly put down the bag of food and searched for my phone that was somewhere at the bottom of my purse.

Meanwhile in the back of my mind Nochu's absence was spiking my nerves. I finally managed to find my phone and answer the number when I noticed Nochu on my kitchen counter, sleeping. I sighed a breath of relief and let him be.

"Hello?" I answered, pulling out several cartons of food.

The line was quiet for a second before someone spoke. Their voice was deep and familiar- I quickly took the phone away from my ear to see the caller ID.

"I thought I told you to stay the hell away from my daughter."

My heart dropped in my chest as the chopsticks fell from my hands.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, playing dumb.

He scoffed a laugh but it was far from amusement. My hands were beginning to get sweaty and the phone started slipping.

"Stop acting stupid Ms. Luna...you freaking hugged her. When I clearly said to stay the hell away from her!" He muttered on the side of the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear as his voice raised a bit towards the end of his sentence. Did I feel guilty? Heck no. I told Ana she would always have me and her stupid ass dad wasn't going to get in the way of that.

"Listen here Kim Fuckhyung. You can tell me all you want to stay away from Ana, but you and I both know that she trusts me more than anyone else."

"What is it that you want?" He asked.

I frowned. "I don't understand." I mumbled furrowing my eyebrows.

"$10,000..." He said.

"Wha- huh?!" I yelled causing Nochu to jump up and scramble off the table. I cringed as he landed feet first on the ground with a loud squeak. "Oh sorry Nochu." I whispered.

"Nochu? That evil thing is there?" Taehyung caught me off guard by mentioning my precious pet.

"You know what? Shut up!" I shouted, feeling annoyed that he was talking about Nochu that way. "I don't care who you think you are or how much money you care to throw at me."

"I can give you mo-"

"Listen to me." I said with a stern tone. "Ana said so herself that I make her happy...why would you try and take me away from her if you knew that she felt that way?"

Taehyung breathed heavily through his nose and the sound traveled through my phone giving me shivers. Was he even angrier than before?

"I-I didn't know that she felt that way..." His deep voice whispered.

"Well maybe you should talk with her more often." I calmly suggested hoping that he would take the hint and try to cooperate with me.

"I have a better idea Ms. Luna...if you don't do as I say, I'll sue you for everything that you got...which according to my sources isn't much." He mocked.

My jaw dropped in shock that someone I used to think was so cool could be so rude. All I wanted to do was help his daughter, why couldn't he see that? Was the man that hard headed that he didn't care to make time for his own daughter. I could do two things either stoop down to his level or act better.

"I don't have time for you to threaten me. Are we done here? I have food to eat." I muttered about to press the red button on my phone.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. I was going to smile in victory but then the idiot opened his mouth again.

"Cut the act Ms. Luna. Admit it you just want to hurt Ana like her mother did when she first left us. No one wants to help- you better watch your back. Unlike some people, I have eyes everywhere." He replied, sounding like he was finished with this conversation.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I warily asked, clutching the phone against my ear.

"Don't worry about it. Now delete my number and don't ever contact me again...or you'll be hearing from my lawyer. And trust me you don't want that Ms. Luna." He then proceeded to end the call.

My phone landed on the counter top with a thud. It was bad enough that he didn't want me around her, but then I learned that he didn't even know much about his daughter.

I ate some of the food and then started to get ready for bed. With my face freshly washed and teeth clean I slipped into some pajamas.

"Alright Nochu go into your bed." I lazily waved the bunny to his place and then got into bed myself with Mau-mau and Snickerdoodle.

I laid comfortably in bed. My eyes had almost begun to close when my room lit up from a notification from my phone. I turned over to pick it up and immediately put it back down, turning the screen over. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{914 words}

a/n: I can now say we're at the TURNING POINT PEOPLE it's about to go down!! 💀