Epilogue

well shit

Two years later

The golden orange sun kisses the sky and sets the clouds in a pink and purple fire. With the clear blue waters reflecting the painting above, I gaze out to the ocean.

Toes dug into the wet sand as the small waves lap at my bare legs. It's the salty air and sounds of the outdoors that bring me a piece of serenity.

Small giggles ring out from far ahead of me. I glance over to see Taehyung spinning with Ana in his arms. I watch them twirl some more, before returning my gaze back to the light blue waters ahead of me.

I try not to think about my pets as I left them in the hands of Jimin and Jin. I just hoped that they were behaving and all was well. My mind drifted off to the time we were flying back home from South Korea to get away from Jungkook.

Flashback

With Ana's hand in mine we boarded the jet. She wanted to stay by my side so I sat beside her. Taehyung and Jimin stood in front of us as they got themselves ready for the flight back home.

"Ms. Luna." Ana's voice called out.

I glanced at her little face. She looked scared.

"What is it?"

Ana, then pointed to something outside. Following her finger I almost jumped back in my seat. There, in the window of the airport, right next to the gate we had just come from, was Jungkook. Staring directly at the two of us.

"Oh god." I whispered.

Ana held my hand as the captain told us to prepare for take off. The wheels of the jet began to move us in the direction of the runway. From there Jungkook flips us off with a smirk.

🌼🌼🌼

I never heard or seen of him or his stepbrother Taeyong ever again after we left South Korea.

Chungha was a mystery too. Was she alive? Was she dead? We had no clue. I never did ask Mia about the missing woman. As for Mia herself, she was now a model under a very famous Korean agency. I talked with her every now and then just to see how she was doing.

"Mommy!"

I flinched back. Ana was now running towards me with the biggest grin. I smile in return and meet the little girl halfway. I pull her body into mine and give her a long hug. We rub our cheeks together and share a few giggles.

Taehyung stops just short before us. Ana then turns in my arms and with a tug of Taehyung's shirt she brings him down to us, where we then have a little group hug.

"My girls." Taehyung whispers, kissing Ana's head and leaving a peck on my lips.

We then sat on the sand and watched as the sun began to go down. I took in the quiet atmosphere. Ana sat between Taehyung and I as we linked hands and lent back just looking onwards.

At one pint I felt eyes on me. I looked at Taehyung, but he was playing with a shell in the sand. I looked behind me. There was a red vehicle perched on the hill where the parking lot was located. I squinted my eyes a bit to see if someone was in there.

"I-" My words got caught in my throat.

There in the driver's seat was Jungkook, glaring with his eyes directly set on mine.

Well shit. I sarcastically smiled.

-THE END-

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{648 words}

a/n: *cries in English* Did I really just write this whole thing?? That's crazy. For those who actually read my whole book to the end thank you :) I love my readers and hopefully I'll be back with another book! Happy and sad to say that my book has officially ended.  Stay tuned for some bloopers tho.

~ xoxo lola 🤍