13

colors of the rainbow

With a red leash in hand, I let Snickerdoodle lead the way into his favorite aisle in the local pet store: the one filled with snacks. His tail wags happily as his paws softly tap against the cool tiles beneath him.

I hum to myself as we near the treats for dogs. My eyes scan the familiar blue bag of bacon strips. Ever since I first bought them for him to try he's been hooked.

Woof! Woof!

"Oh I know you want your treats. Uh huh." I speak, reaching for the snacks a few feet above me.

My puppy starts jumping around with excitement and I watch him celebrate the completed mission.

"Come on boy, let's go checkout now." With a small smile we walk to the next available register.

The cashier greets me and I hand over the bag. It was quiet one moment and then all of a sudden loud shouts were heard and things went crazy. I looked over my shoulder to see a shelf toppling over and two familiar men chasing after what seemed to be a sugar glider. The small animal's arms spread out wide, gliding through the air with grace.

"RJ stop!" One man shouted, his back towards me.

"Jeff? I need assistance on aisle four, please." The female spoke into the walkie talkie with an amused little smirk on her lips.

Snickerdoodle began to bark like crazy and ran into my leg trying to get me to pick him up. I ignored him and tried to hand over my money to the woman behind the counter.

"Snickerdoodle, wait-"

He jumped up and knocked the dollar bills plus some change out of my hands. I helplessly watched as the money went flying all over the place. When I looked down I saw the white sugar glider sitting on Snickerdoodle's head, blinking innocently up at me.

"Uhm h-hello there?" I mumbled confused as to how it got there.

"RJ? Oh hi there Luna. Sorry about my pet." Jin said, reaching to grab the sugar glider.

Snickerdoodle looked almost relieved to have the small being taken off his head. I laughed and told him it was fine that it just scared my poor puppy.

RJ then proceeded to climb up Jin's arm and sit comfortably upon his shoulder. Snickerdoodle rubbed his head on my leg once again, grabbing my attention.

"I know I know." I giggled, politely saying my goodbyes to Jin and his little sugar glider.

"Bye Luna!" I waved to a grinning Jungkook who happened to appear behind Jin.

🌼🌼🌼

We were quietly walking on the right side of the sidewalk when I decided to take a break and give Snickerdoodle a treat. His little body jumped with joy as I tossed up the bacon strip, he caught it in his mouth with ease.

"Good boy~" I cooed, patting the puppy's head.

"Mommy! Look, it's the Kimmy Taehwung building!" A small child pulled on his mother's arm as he excitedly jumped around.

"No baby, it's Kim Taehyung." The mother corrected, smiling down at the little boy beside her.

"That's what I said mommy Kimmy Taehwung-"

I took my eyes away from the adorable family of two and looked in the direction of where the little kid pointed. It took up almost the whole block. Nothing but glass that gleamed in the direct sunlight and reflected the colors of the rainbow.

In big and bold letters read the name KTH ENT. I had to raise my head just to see the top of the skyscraper, but even then the very top was so high it touched the white clouds that were floating in the bright blue sky. The building was like a mirror, it seemed. If you threw a rock, it would most likely break itself before making any damage to the building. It was that kind of indestructible.

I was then hit with the sudden memory that I still had to contact Kim Taehyung, for the sake of his daughter. Still acknowledging the fact that I had his number and even met his friends and even had his precious daughter as a student was baffling. How did I go from an interview to this? I smiled and made a slight tug on the leash, telling Snickerdoodle it was time to go home.

Only I didn't even make it a step in the right direction before someone hit me with their drink carrier. The four drinks land on the ground with a loud thud. I gasp in surprise.

"Oh-"

"No! I'm sorry. My fault." The person says going to pick up the spilled drinks.

I bend to help them. When we finally get it all cleaned up I take a moment to look at the person. His piercing light blue eyes were what caused me to widen my own. Then I took in his pink hair and angelic looking face. Do we I know him? I wondered to myself.

He did look familiar and then he smiled. I gasped with a hand over my mouth.

"H-hello. I'm Kang Yeosang." He smiled, offering me his hand to shake. His voice was soft and smooth, I wanted to cry.

Instead, I nodded with a big smile and shook his hand.

"Luna." I warmly replied, glancing down at our joined hands. It wasn't any bigger than mine, but still felt nice. I was internally screaming, this man was my freaking bias in ATEEZ.

"Yeosang? Where are the drinks?" A male from the entrance of the entertainment agency.

Yeosang turned to the voice and said some stuff in Korean. Then turning back to me he bowed and waved goodbye in a cute manner. I watched with sparkling eyes as the boy of my dreams disappeared behind those doors.

A big sigh left my mouth as I quietly put a hand over my racing heart.

"Did you see him Snickerdoodle?" I squealed, picking him up in my arms and spinning around a few times.

Now in an even better mood I decided to text Taehyung while I still felt confident. This girl, an ordinary elementary teacher, met a freaking idol. Ha.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{1039 words}

a/n: Kang Yeosang is my bias in ATEEZ...🥺❤️❤️❤️ I don't have a pic of him atm so enjoy Sana's sp and Mina's Look of disgust :)) 💜

🥺❤️❤️❤️  I don't have a pic of him atm so enjoy Sana's sp and Mina's Look of disgust :)) 💜