24

kimchi fried rice

At 7:30 in the morning my phone's alarm went off, dragging me right out of a good dream. With a small frown I flipped over and tapped the 'stop' button on my screen. My eyes drifted to my right side where I found Nochu resting peacefully beside me. I shook my head with a lazy smile, not even mad that he was in my bed again. The baby bunny always managed to find his way here, how he did it I might not ever know.

Quietly getting out of bed to make sure I don't disturb the bunny, I head over to the bathroom. Within thirty minutes I had taken a nice shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Today I decided to wear some dark gray joggers and a loose black tee shirt. I put some products into my hair and then tied it up into a messy bun.

Since I stayed up to pack the night before I didn't have to worry about forgetting anything. I even went as far as to making me a list that I had checked off when certain items went into the suitcase. My luggage was standing neatly at the door, all I had to do was make sure to grab my phone and purse that had my passport and other things I would need at the airport.

After eating breakfast and checking that I had everything it was slowly nearing 9:30 in the morning. I had already woken up my pets and gave them some food to eat and water to drink. Their little bags were also packed and ready to go.

"Alright let's go over the rules before Taehyung gets here...shall we?"

Without waiting for an answer I scooped up Nochu and brought him over to the couch where Snickerdoodle and Mau-mau were quietly laying. Setting Nochu down beside Mau-mau, I made sure to make eye-contact with each of them before speaking again. Even though they couldn't understand me they sure knew what it meant to not have snacks. That was the tactic I would use to bribe them.

"When Taehyung's friend comes to collect y'all, you better be on your best behaviour. I have faith in you Snickerdoodle and Mau-mau, but Nochu I'm not quite convinced."

At this Nochu's ears dropped to cover his face and a loud squeak erupted from his mouth. I rolled my eyes at him and that's when a knock sounded from the door.

"Oh hi-huh?!" I squealed with surprise.

There in the hallway was Taehyung and his friend. Except it's the person I least expected. He smiled when he saw my frozen state. Taehyung looked at me like he wanted to say something but just shook his head.

"It's you again...Luna right?"

I nodded with an awkward smile and let the two men into my apartment. As soon as the pink haired male walked into my living room, I yanked an oblivious Taehyung into my kitchen.

"W-what the hell?" He muttered, taking my hand off him.

"You never told me Kang Yeosang was your 'friend'!" I harshly whispered checking to see if the male was wondering where we went. I turned back once I saw him cooing over my pets, with a big smile on his face.

"Oh that? You never asked what his name was. So what's the problem and how does he know you?" Taehyung asked with a raised brow. "You know he's an idol right...under my entertainment agency."

"Well no shit. I ran into him, quite literally." I laughed nervously thinking back to that day.

"Oh, when?" He asked, crossing his arms over his shoulders.

"Does it really matter?" I asked, giving a careless shrug of my shoulders. He shot me a look. "Okay...it was on the day I had first texted you. I ran into him right in front of your building."

"Hey, everything alright?" Yeosang asked from behind me.

I spun on my heels to see Nochu in his arms and a smile on his face. I nodded my head, reaching behind me to grab a hold of Taehyung's arm. Not even putting up a fight he let me drag him to my side with a few quiet curses.