45

bad memory

Luna's Point of View

Luna whined as something kept repeatedly poking her face. It poked both of her cheeks and then softly booped her nose.

"Mommy?" Ana's little voice called.

She stayed asleep. Too comfortable to move. Ana's arms moved up to Luna's hair and she began to twirl the curly strands between her fingers.

"Uncle Jin. Mommy won't wake up." Ana not so quietly whispered.

She smiled as the little girl brought her small hands to Luna's face again and blew on her closed eyelids. They fluttered open in response and Ana screamed in fright.

"See. She's awake princess. Now stop messing with her." Jin said, tapping the little girl's head.

Ana stuck out her bottom lip in an adorable pout and Luna booped her nose to cheer her up. She then pulled out her phone to check the time. It was 11:37 in the morning- wait what? Her eyes widened. She needed to get home. Nochu could be up to no good.

"Why'd no one wake me up? I have to leave!" She said, picking Ana up and placing her on the couch. She quickly put up a protest and jumped onto the woman's back when she turned to walk away from her.

The pair almost hit the floor face first. Only they never did, someone's arms were wrapped tightly around Luna and Ana as she had a death grip on the straps of her teacher's overall dress.

Embarrassingly Luna looked up to see Taehyung's face up close. They both froze.

"Daddy? Are you gonna let mommy go now?" Ana asked, smirking at him.

He quickly stopped staring and let the two of them go after helping Luna get her balance back.

"Awkward~" She heard Hoseok sing. Followed by Jimin and Yoongi agreeing. Then Ana mumbling a joke under her breath that engaged Jin's laughing. Namjoon just shot her a dimpled smile.

Luna's cheeks flushed as she gripped Ana's legs that were hugging her waist. Taehyung was looking everywhere but the woman in front of him. Luna then cleared her throat and spoke again that she had to go home.

"Aw why?" Ana said, wrapping her arms around Luna's neck.

"Baby she can't stay here forever, remember she has her own home and pets that she needs to take care of." Taehyung answers for Luna , still avoiding her gaze.

Ana grinned and leaned her head close to Luna's ear. "Don't worry mommy, you can come and live at my house. We have enough space for you and your pets. It would be like a huge sleepover!"

Taehyung facepalmed himself and the rest of the boys broke into a fit of laughter.

"Maybe one day. But I really have to go home. Nochu may or may not be jumping off the furniture again." Luna spoke, lowering Ana to the ground so she could safely get off of her back.

"Alright see you at school." Ana waved, giving her one last hug and then running over to Taehyung to sit on his feet.

"Bye y'all!" Luna waved heading over to the door with her phone and empty box.

As soon the the front door closes Taehyung found himself being stared at by his friends. Each of them wore a big grin. He didn't even have to look down to know his daughter was also looking at him.

"Taehyung, go make sure she gets to her car safely." Namjoon said pushing the young man in the direction of where Luna had gone.

"What why me?" The man asked, trying to stop his friend from moving him anymore to the front door.