bonus chapter🦋

taena lae taelu

Author's POV

Flashback to Ch. 29

As soon as Luna, Jungkook, and Taehyung left, the boys got into their positions. Hoseok and Namjoon have earpieces of their own and we're going to communicate with Luna.

It had been a few minutes until Jin suddenly got a FaceTime call from Jungkook. As the man picked up his the younger boy's face popped up onto the screen. He was grinning like crazy.

"Jungkook? What's going on?" Jin asked, letting Jimin and Yoongi peek at the screen.

"Guys! Lae is talking!" Jungkook excitedly shouts turning the phone to the window where the boys then saw Luna and Taehyung speaking with one another.

"I thought we agreed on Taelu..." Yoongi frowned, while taking another bite of his sandwich.

Jimin told Hoseok and Namjoon to get their earpieces to hear into the duo's conversation. The room went silent as three of them watched from Jin's phone and the other two eavesdropped on what was being said.

"I'm glad we made up though and I'm even happier that you're here with me. I'm hopeful that with your help we'll get my daughter back." Taehyung's voice was heard saying.

Jin and Jimin squealed as they watched Luna smile at their friend. Taehyung wasn't showing it on his face but deep down they knew he was content just by speaking with her.

"Thank you." Luna cut Taehyung off with a little fling of mischief in her eyes.

Jimin punched his fist into the air with excitement as Luna moved in to hug Taehyung.

"Oh. My. God." Yoongi cried, watching as his last bite of the sandwich flew into the air and hit the ceiling.

"For what?" Taehyung questioned.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he heard the man's voice lower into a whisper.

"Accepting me- just I don't know...being you,". "Even though you sometimes act rude, do stupid thing, have mood swings."

"What is she saying?" Jin asked, turning towards Hoseok and Namjoon. The two out a finger to their lips, they couldn't speak or it would give them away that they're listening in on a private conversation.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S LEANING!" Yoongi yells forgetting about his food.

"W-what are you doing? Is there-"

Hoseok grabs Namjoon's arm with large eyes as the two hold their breaths and sneak a peek at Jim's phone screen. They see that Luna and Taehyung are super close to one another.

"You make me happy Taehyung."

They all share the same look. Enlarged eyes and opened mouths from shock, as they witnessed Luna close the distance even more and plant a little kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

Stunned, the man brings a hand to his pink cheek. Jungkook then cuts the call making the group groan in disappointment. The last bit they see is of Luna running off with a bright smile on her face and a blanked out Tae.

"My Taena ship is sailing!" Jin happily sings out.

"No it's Taelu!" Yoongi argues.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

{521 words}

a/n: A big shout out to @
kookie-ssi7, thank you so much for being such an active reader! Voting, commenting and making me smile. 😭❤️❤️