Chapter 1

(Readers POV)

("" = characters thoughts)

Random citizen: THANK YOU ALL MIGHT!

(Y/N): You're welcome citizen.

Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am the number one huntsman on remnant. I just got done with helping someone with getting their wallet back from someone who tried to take it. I put my hand on my mouth to cough and I noticed there was blood.

(Y/N): "Ah crap, time is almost up"

I then jumped away from the scene and found an empty alleyway. I made sure no one was around and I transformed from my muscle form.

(Y/N): Looks like I'm done being All Might for today.

You see I can only be the number one huntsman for about a few hours a day and after that I'm just a normal person. I then walked out of the alleyway and just now noticed how late it was. I saw a shop from the distance called Dust Till Dawn.

(Y/N): "I am getting low on dust and it's not like anyone is going to recognize me, I look like a skeleton compared to my muscle form."

So I started to walk towards the shop when suddenly a person flew out of the window and a girl wearing a red cape and wielding a scythe and many more people wear the same clothes came out.

(Y/N):"That girl looks familiar for some reason"

I saw that she was fight them all on with no difficulty.

(Y/N):"Those moves of hers, she is clearly trained, I hope she wants to be a huntress because with moves like those she might surpass me one day."

I smiled to my self but I noticed a man climbing on a ladder to get on top of the buildings and so did the girl and she went after him by turning into a bunch of rose petals.

(Y/N):"That might be her semblance. Whatever is happening right now, I know I have to stop it. This might hurt but I have to go into my muscle form for one more minute."

I was snapped out my train of thought by an explosion on top of one of the roofs. I transformed into my muscle form and jumped up to where the explosion was and saw Glynda Goodwitch with the red haired girl.

Glynda: I'm surprised you're here All Might.

Red girl: WAIT ALL MIGHT IS HERE?!

I saw something flying off in the distance, looks like I was too late but Glynda is here and the girl seems to be alright.

Red girl: OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE ALL MIGHT!

I saw the girl was freaking out and asking so many questions without stopping, it made me happy knowing that she is this excited to see me but I had to leave now or her and Glynda would see me in my normal form. I saw that Glynda just got done talking to someone on her scroll.

Glynda: Hey All Might, Ozpin would like to speak to this girl, would you take her to him?

(Y/N): Yeah sure.

Glynda: Good, I will send you his location on your scroll.

Oh crap! I did I agree to take her I'm about out of energy but I saw the location on my scroll and it didn't seem that far so I think I can make it.

(Y/N): Alright fan girl, looks like you are coming with me.

Red girl: TODAY HAS TO BE A DREAM COME TRUE!

I put her on my back and told her to hold on tight and I jump into the air at high speeds.

(Y/N): So what's your name fan girl?

Ruby: MY NAME IS RUBY ROSE, ALL MIGHT!

(Y/N):"That name also seems familiar."

I started to cough again and more blood came out.

Ruby: Are you ok All Might?

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine. "I can't take it anymore, why didn't I let Glynda take her?"

I then landed on a random building and Ruby started to ask more questions but a big puff of smoke came out of me and when it disappeared I was in my normal form.

(Y/N):"Well crap."

Ruby: W-WHAT!

I saw that Ruby jumped off my back and started screaming.

Ruby: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MIGHT? YOU'RE NOT ALL MIGHT! ARE YOU A FAKE? YOU HAVE TO BE A FAKE!

(Y/N): Kid I promise you I am All Might.

In the middle of talking I started to spit out blood causing Ruby to scream even more. I waited till she calmed down to explain to her what happened.

Ruby: So you are All Might?

(Y/N): Yes Ruby, I am All Might.

Ruby: But All Might is supposed to be tall and muscular and always has a smile on his face, no matter how much danger he is in, he's the symbol of peace to all of remnant.

(Y/N): Yeah that's what it says on t.v. but there is more to the number one huntsman than meets the eye.

I then sat down and lifted the left side of my shirt and Ruby gasped. There was a bunch of stitches on the left side of me.

(Y/N): I got this a few years ago during a mission.

Ruby: A few years ago? Did you get from the fight you had with toxic chainsaw?

(Y/N): Wow kid, you really know your stuff, but no, this is from a totally different incident. I made sure that this didn't get out to the public.

Ruby: Why would you hide something like this from people?

(Y/N): It's like you said, I'm the symbol of peace and always smiling, if people found out this is the real me, let's just saw the outcome won't be pretty, people would freak out and villains would come after me left and right and I might get killed.

After I said that, I got a message on my scroll from Glynda asking where we are.

(Y/N): Hey Ruby, do you know who Ozpin is?

Ruby: Of course, he is the headmaster of beacon academy, the best huntsmen school in all of remnant, it's where you became a huntsman, it's my dream school. I always wanted to be huntress because of you.

(Y/N): Well when we get there, Ozpin is going to ask you to join beacon academy.

Ruby: Really but I'm two years behind.

(Y/N): Yes, but let me ask you this. Do you still want to be a huntress?

Ruby: Yes, I would want nothing more.

(Y/N): Even though you saw what being a huntsman did to the number one huntsman, you still want to be a huntress?

All she did was look at me straight in the eyes and without hesitation said

Ruby: YES!

I just smiled to my self and got up and after our long talk, I think I have enough energy to make it to Ozpin in my muscle form so I transformed.

(Y/N): Without hesitation, just how I thought you would answer.

I got my scroll and responded to Glynda saying we were on our way.

(Y/N): Now let's get you to Ozpin so you can become a huntress.

Ruby: Thank you All Might.

(Y/N): don't thank me, you should thank Ozpin, but one more thing.

Ruby: What is it?

(Y/N): You must promise me that you won't tell anyone that you saw my true form.

Ruby: I promise!

(Y/N): Thank you, now let's get you to Ozpin.

I squatted down and she got on my back and with that I jumped into the air to bring to Ozpin.

( Thanks for reading till the end of chapter one. This is my first story so I hope it's not to bad. I will try to update as much as I can.)