Chapter 48

(Readers POV)

We finally made it to Argus. We were heading to the area where all the bullheads are. I'm hopeful that they will take us to Atlas.

Ruby: Do you think that they will take us to Atlas?

(Y/N): I'm sure that they will. We do have the Schnee heiress with us.

We reached to a gate and I saw a bunch of different bullheads. There was two guards waiting behind the gate. I got their attention.

(Y/N): Excuse me. I was wondering if you can bring me and my group to Atlas.

Guard 1: No!

Guard 2: We can't do that!

(Y/N): What? Why not?

Guard 1: We can not do that because of orders!

Guard 2: We don't want random people to be getting inside a bullhead!

(Y/N): This is dumb. Can I speak to your boss?

The two guards looked at each other and nodded.

Guard 1: We can do that!

Guard 2: We will get her! Please wait here!

The two guards ran from the gate to get there boss. I looked back at everyone.

(Y/N): This will be easy.

The two guards came back.

Guard 1: We got our boss!

Guard 2: Please welcome, Caroline Cordovin!

An old short woman walked up and opened the gate. She walked out and looked at me.

Caroline: What do you want?

(Y/N): Can you take me and my group to Atlas?

Caroline: No.

(Y/N): Oh come on. What if All Might asked?

I transformed into my muscle form and did a pose. I spat out some blood and turned back to normal.

Caroline: I am sorry for your condition All Might, but rules are rules.

Marie: You really are a she-devil.

Caroline: You! What are you doing here?!

Marie: Hello there.

(Y/N): You two know each other?

Caroline took a deep breath and noticed Weiss.

Caroline: Look, I can make you a deal. I can only take Weiss, All Might and his family to Atlas.

Ruby: But that's only four of us.

Caroline: That's the best I can do. I can't be having random people just walk in here all the time. The technology that Atlas gave Argus is a gift. I don't want people walking here and trying to take that away. It is my responsibility to protect it and I only have the wit and tenacity for such a task.

Guard 1: Such wit!

Guard 2: Such tenacity!

I sighed and turned around.

(Y/N): Looks like we hit a dead end. Let's go. Have a good day, Caroline.

I waved at her and we all started to walk away. I stomped the ground in frustration.

(Y/N): Today just isn't my day.

Summer put her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

Summer: I'm sure it's fine. We can always try again.