Chapter 52

(Raven's POV)

I was walking through the woods with Tai and Qrow. They convinced me to do some huntsmen missions.

Tai: It's been awhile since we did something like this.

Qrow: Guess the team is almost back together. Guess we are team TRQ right now.

Raven: Are we almost at the location?

Tai: According to my scroll, we should be arriving right... now.

We stopped in our tracks and we were just in more woods.

Raven: Are you sure that we are at the right place?

Tai: I'm sure of it.

I looked around and I noticed a figure hiding behind a tree. I drew my sword out and pointed it at the tree.

Raven: Who are you? Show yourself!

Tai and Qrow got ready for a fight. The figure walked out from the tree and it revealed Cinder.

Cinder: Hello there Raven. It looks like you took the bait.

Qrow: So it was you who put up that mission?

Cinder: Yeah, but I'm here for Raven. You remembered our deal, right?

Raven: What are you talking about?

Cinder: Stop playing dumb. You help us and we don't hurt Yang. You also agreed to show us where the Spring Maiden is.

Raven: I don't know where she is.

Cinder: Maybe we can jog your memory.

She snapped her fingers. Tyrian and Hazel walked out and stood by Cinder.

Hazel: No one has to get hurt. Tell us where she is and we will let you live.

Raven: My answer is final.

Tyrian: Such a shame. Looks like I get to have fun now.

Tyrian dashed towards Qrow and slashed at him. He was able to block the attack. Qrow jumped back and Tyrian followed him. Hazel ran towards Tai and he ran back to get some distance.

Cinder: Lets see if you have been getting rusty.

Cinder formed a black glass bow and shot three arrows at me. I slashed at them and I ran towards Cinder. She formed two swords and we clashed. We swung at each other. She swung at me and I bent down to dodge. I sweep kicked her and she got knocked down. I jumped back and got ready for another attack.

Cinder: Let's see you handle this.

I rushed over to her. Her eyes started to be surrounded by orange flames and strong wind sending me back.

Cinder: You want to try again?

She is using the Maiden power. I was trying to stop her before she could. She dashed past me and kicked me down. I tried to get up, but she stomped her foot on my back. She raised her hand at me and formed a fireball.

Cinder: Now tell me where she is.

Dark clouds started to form, covering the sky and making the woods darker.

Raven: You want to know where she is?

Red flames came from my eyes and I got Cinder off of me. I looked at Cinder with malice.

Raven: You are looking at her.

Cinder smiled.

Cinder: I figured that you would have it. Give me the Spring Maidens power.

Raven: Over my dead body.

Cinder: Gladly.

She rushed over to me. She tried to attack me, but I turned into a bird to dodge. I went behind her and transformed back. I slashed at her and Cinder was sent back into Hazel.

Tai: Thanks Raven!

Raven: Don't thank me yet.

I rushed over to Cinder and started to slash at her. I am not going to give her a chance to breath. She tried her best to block my attacks. I was able to break her guard and I knocked her down. I grabbed Hazel, who just was getting up, and threw him at Cinder. Smoke came up and I kept my guard up. I waited for the smoke to clear up. When it did, I didn't see Cinder or Hazel. I looked around and I didn't see them. I felt a hand touch my back.

Cinder: You let your guard down.

A Grimm arm wrapped around me and a Grimm hand grabbed my face.

(Tai's POV)

I looked to see that Cinder had her left arm as a Grimm arm. Raven started to scream in pain as the flames coming from her eyes started to die down. I was about to help Raven, but Hazel grabbed me from behind and putted me in a headlock.

Tai: Let me go!

Hazel: We gave you a choice, but you refused.

Hazel forced me to watch as Raven kept on screaming. A red aura started to travel through the Grimm arm and went into Cinder. The orange flames coming from Cinder's eyes gained a red color to them. Cinder let go of Raven and she fell to the floor.

Cinder: All this power. It feels wonderful. Raven. If you tell me where the Winter Maiden is, I will spare you your life.

Raven: She's.... in.... Atlas.

Cinder: Good girl. Come on Hazel, Tyrian. We have to go.

Hazel shoved me to the floor and they quickly left. I got up and ran to Raven. She fell unconscious, but I was able to catch her. I put my ear on her chest and, luckily, I heard her heart beat. Qrow walked up to me.

Qrow: How is she?

Tai: She's alive. We have to get help.

I grabbed my scroll and sent a signal, saying that we needed help right away. I hope someone comes and helps Raven.

(Chapter 52 end)