Chapter 34

(Readers POV)

I was going back to the inn to tell everyone that I found Ozpin. Well, not quite Ozpin but it's basically the same thing. Oscar seemed to be really confused.

Oscar: Wait, so are you actually All Might?

(Y/N): Yes kid. I'm actually All Might.

He seemed really surprised that I'm actually All Might. Now that I think about it, everyone was quite shocked when they first learned about my actual form. I got to the room I was staying in. I told everyone to meet up in there. I opened the door to see that everyone was in there waiting for me.

Summer: You're back. So why did you want us to meet up.

(Y/N): Ok, you're not going to believe this but I found something that will help us all.

Everyone seemed curious about what I was talking about. I walked to the left a bit to show them all Oscar. Everyone was surprised and I was pretty sure that half of them thought I was joking with them. Summer walked up to me and walked me to a corner of the room to have a private talk.

Summer: (Y/N), who is that?

(Y/N): It's a kid named Oscar.

Summer: Exactly, a kid. Why did you bring a kid over here? I saw you walking towards that bar. Did you have one too many?

(Y/N): First of all, I only had three drinks. Two, you haven't heard the best part.

Summer: Whats the best part?

(Y/N): That kid is also Ozpin.

Summer: OZPIN?!

Her shouting caught everyone's attention. She looked over at everyone and apologized for shouting. Everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

Jaune: Did you just say Ozpin?

Ren: I thought Ozpin died during the fall of Beacon.

I coughed to get everyone's attention so I could explain the situation.

(Y/N): This kids name is Oscar, but he has Ozpin inside of him.

Everyone just got more confused and looked over to Oscar. Oscar has a bit of an uncomfortable look on him. He suddenly seemed to be lost on thought. He eventually nodded and a small glow came from his body.

Ozpin: Hello everyone. It's quite nice to see you all again.

His voice had a mix of Oscar's and Ozpin's.

Ozpin: What All Might is correct. I am Ozpin, but inside someone else's body.

Ruby: What happened to Oscar?

Ozpin: He is still here. He can hear us and see what is see's, he is just in a weird subconscious state as I am in control of his body right now.

Yang: I thought you died at Beacon. How are you here?

Ozpin: You see, I am cursed. I am unable to die in a way of speaking. Every time I 'die', my soul goes to someone else's body.

This is weird. This is the first time I ever heard about this curse thing. Why am I just now learning about this?

Ozpin: My conciseness will eventually combine with Oscar's and we will become one person.

Jaune: So, how did you become cursed?

Ozpin seemed to ponder about this question a bit and he finally got an answer.

Ozpin: I'm sure you all know about magic at this point, right?