Chapter 39

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): Salem!

Salem: That's not how to greet an old friend.

(Y/N): I got to get revenge for what you did to my left side.

Salem: Do you want me to match the other side?

I laughed.

(Y/N): Things aren't going to end like the last time.

Salem started to laugh.

Salem: You're right, you master isn't here to save you and die in the process.

I clenched my fist and looked at her in anger.

(Y/N): You keep her name out of your mouth!

Salem: Can't have her name in my mouth when I can't even remember it. She was so forgettable.

I dashed to her and punched her in the face, sending her back into multiple buildings. She quickly got up and laughed.

Salem: All Might, you are getting weaker. You punched way harder back then.

She raised her arm towards the sky.

Salem: I have a great surprise for you, All Might.

I looked up to see Nevermore's carrying big Schnee dust company containers. They all dropped them by Salem.

(Y/N):"Don't tell she is actually going to do what I'm thinking."

I rushed over to try and stop her. She made a Grimm tentacle from the palm of her hand and swatted me away. She opened all the containers. She started to absorb all the dust into her body. The raw energy of all the dust caused massive winds, causing me to almost lose my balance.

Salem: Do you like the surprise? Hazel taught me this trick, but he could never dream of doing this to this degree!

She had dust crystals sticking out of her and a bunch of dust spiraling around her.

(Y/N): You really are a monster, aren't you?

Salem: Calling me the monster? You really are a riot.

I ran towards her and she tried to attack me. I was able to dodge and punch her. My punch didn't look like it fazed her at all.

Salem: Is that really all you got?

She's just mocking me at this point. She punched me on my left side and sent me crashing into a nearby wall.

Salem: I see you as the monster.

I got up and spat out some blood.

(Y/N): How am I the monster?

Salem: Leaving your family, of coarse. You left your wife alone to take care of a kid and you left precious little Ruby with out a father. That sound like something a monster would do.

(Y/N): I know what I did was wrong, but I can make up for it.

Salem: Can you? I don't think Ruby would be happy to learn that you are her father. If she finds out, she might hate you. She will think 'How could the number one huntsman lie to me right in my face? He was too much of a coward to protect his family.' She will think the power you gave her as a burden, a burning reminder of the father she never had!

(Y/N): You shut your mouth!

I rushed over again and jumped into the air. I went down and punched her into the ground. I sent a barrage of punches. When I stopped, Salem was just smiling at me.

Salem: You know I'm right, don't you?

I looked and she started channeling dust into her hand and blasted me into the air. I looked down to see she was no longer in the ground. I looked around and she was above me. Before I could act, she slammed me into the ground. I slowly got up and I started to cough out more blood. I looked up to see a news helicopter.