Chapter 43

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): Alright guys. The train is about to leave.

Everyone didn't look that excited to be on a train.

(Y/N): Come on, the ride won't be that long. It's only to Atlas. Make sure that you have your stuff.

I was making sure that I had my stuff. I felt a tug on my pant leg. I looked down to see a little kid holding an All Might action figure. A woman ran up and picked him up.

Woman: I'm sure for him bothering you.

(Y/N): It's fine.

Kid: All Might.

The kid pointed at me and I smiled.

Kid: You are my favorite hero.

(Y/N): Thank you, little guy.

Woman: You are All Might. I'm so sorry about what happened at Haven.

(Y/N): You don't need to be sorry. I was just doing my job as a huntsman and protecting the world. Remember little buddy, you have to go plus ultra.

The kid gave me a fist bump and he nodded. The woman and her kid left.

(Y/N): It's good to see everyone is still worried about me.

Ruby walked up to me and hugged me.

Ruby: Well of course people are worried for you. You will go down in Remnant history as the best huntsman.

I smiled at Ruby and ruffled her hair.

(Y/N): Thanks for the compliment. We should be going now.

Ruby agreed with me and we all boarded the train.

(Time skip)

I was resting in my room. Some Grimm decided to attack the train. So everyone else went out to deal with them. If I went with them, I would just get in the way.

(Y/N): I'm just an old man now.

Something about that didn't sit right with me. I still want to help people. I don't want to stop helping, but what can I do?

(Y/N): All I can do is hope that everything turns out ok.

I got up and walked out to the main area, where a lot of people can just sit around and talk. I got a bottle of water and sat down at one of the seats. Many of the people were a little worried about the Grimm attack and rightfully so. I looked out the window and saw a Grimm flying into some nearby trees.

(Y/N):"Looks like they are doing just fine."

I took a drink from my bottle and some kids walked up to me.

Kid 1: See? It is All Might!

Kid 2: I thought you were lying.

(Y/N): Hey there. Did you need anything?

Kid 3: We are looking for autographs. If you don't mind?

(Y/N): Of course.

They handed me some All Might merchandise and they handed me a marker. I signed there stuff and handed them back.

Kid 1: Thanks All Might!

(Y/N): You're welcome.

The three kids ran off. They showed there stuff to their parents and were saying stuff like 'Plus Ultra.' I smiled and continued to drink my water. The doors opened and the gang walked in and they looked pretty tired.

(Y/N): Hey guys. How was the hunt?

Summer: Very tiring. But we were able to clear them all.

Ruby: They were weird Grimm though. They looked like lions with wings.