Chapter 22

(Qrow's POV)

I was at a bar, drinking and watching the fights at the festival on a t.v. There was two fights and the winners were team JNPR and a team called team SSSN.

Bar tender: Wow, did you see that fight? It was a spectacle.

Qrow: It's was a mess.

Bar tender: Oh come on. The fights are amazing this year and your saying they're a mess. What kind of fight are you looking for?

I looked behind me and saw an Atlas airship.

Qrow: That one.

I got up and finished my drink and left money on the counter and I left. I was going to Beacon. When I made it there, I saw Winter Schnee. Some Atlas robots were following her and I destroyed two of them.

Qrow: Hey, ice queen.

She turned around to see it was me.

Winter: Qrow.

I looked to see a what looked like a littler version of Winter walk towards me and trying to lecture me about what I did. I put my hand on her face to shut her up.

Qrow: I'm not talking to about you...

I moved her out of the way and looked at Winter.

Qrow: I'm talking about you.

Winter: Well, what do you want? I'm right here.

I squinted my eyes and leaned forward and she was right.

Qrow: So it would seem.

Winter: You do realize that you destroyed Atlas military property.

I looked at the two robots I destroyed.

Qrow: Oh sorry. I mistook this for sentient garbage.

Winter: I don't have time for your immature games, Qrow.

Qrow: You Atlas specialist think you're really special, don't you?

Winter: It's in the title.

Qrow: You're really a bunch of sellouts. Like that general of yours.

Winter: I believe I heard enough from you!

Qrow: And I heard that general Ironwood turned his back on Ozpin.

Winter: Weiss, get out of here.

Qrow: Listen to big sister Weiss. She'll protect you like how Ironwood is going to protect us.

Winter: If you don't hold your tongue...

She grabbed the sword she had on her hip and pointed it at me.

Winter: I will gladly take it for you!

I smirked and slicked some of my hair back.

Qrow: Come and take it.

She dashed towards me and thrusted her sword at my head but I dodged it by tilting my head to the left. She kept swinging at me and I dodged by bowing down. She swung her sword down and I blocked it with my sword. I spun around and pointed my sword at her. I slashed at her and she backflips to dodge me. I rushed at her and we clashed swords, going back and forth from attacking and blocking. She suddenly punched me in the face. I recovered quickly and I slammed my sword down but she dodged, causing me to hit the floor and making a loud bang noise. I rushed at her to continue the fight

(Readers POV)

I was walking around with Summer. The tournament was taking a short break from the fights so I can rest up and get some more energy for the later fights. My conversation with Summer was interrupted by a loud bang.