Chapter 24

(Readers POV)

I am in team RWBY's dorm. I am asking Yang about what happened at the end of the match. Her teammates also should up to see what happened.

(Y/N): Now Yang, tell me what happened.

Yang: He tried attacking me! So I attacked back!

(Y/N): You day that, but the camera footage and many other people would say otherwise.

Yang: I'm telling you All Might, I know what I saw!

(Y/N): Yang, I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I'm saying that everyone saw you attack a defenseless student.

She looked upset and frustrated. I can tell that she is telling the truth. But I can't wrap my head around this. How could she be attacked and not at the same time.

(Y/N): I understand, you might have just been under stress. It is your first tournament after all, but people saw you attack him and they already made their own conclusions. I'm sorry to say this but, you are disqualified from the tournament.

She looked up at me shocked and punched the wall, cracking it.

(Y/N): Look. If it was up to me, you would still be in the tournament.

Yang: It's not fair! He attacked me! Why am I the one being punished?!

(Y/N): Yang! Calm down.

I snapped her out of her rage and she had tears in her eyes. She sat down on one of the beds and sighed. I patted her on the back.

(Y/N): It's ok, I'll figure out exactly what happened. Plus, all of your teammates believe you.

The rest of team RWBY agreed with my statement and I left to let her cool down by herself.

(Y/N): I don't like this feeling but, I think this is not going to end well.

I said to myself as I checked the time. It was about time for the next match to start. I started to walk to the arena to see it. I hope nothing else bad happens.

(Time skip)

The next match was about to start. The next match was Pyrrha versus Penny. I was excited to see this match. I was keeping my eyes peeled for any strange activity. I looked around the stands and all I saw was Summer and Ruby sitting next to each other. It looked like Ruby noticed something and got up to check it out. It was probably nothing too serious.

Port: The match between Pyrrha and Penny will begin.... NOW!

Penny started the match by moving her blades, that she controlled by small threads, and moved them in front of her. Pyrrha rushed over to her to attack but Penny tried to hit her with some of her blades. Pyrrha blocked and dodged the blades and once she was close enough, she went for an attack. Penny was able to block the attack by using her blades and launched Pyrrha back.

(Y/N):"Why am I getting the feeling that something is going to go wrong?"

This feeling just won't go away, no matter how hard I try. I tried to watch the match, but I couldn't get my mind off it. Penny used the distance she gained to her advantage. Penny started to shoot green energy beams from the tips of her blades at Pyrrha. Pyrrha was able to dodge the blasts and got closer to Penny. Pyrrha thrusted her spear forward and was able to hit Penny, knocking her back to the other side of the platform. Penny got her blades ready for another attack. She launched her blades forward and Pyrrha used her semblance to push them back, but it looked like Pyrrha panicked when she used her semblance. The blades were heading back towards Penny. Suddenly, my body started to move on its own and I jumped up to the platform. I rushed over to Penny and chopped the threads connected to the blades. The blades continued their path, cutting off Penny's left arm and stabbing me in multiple places.