Chapter 27

(Readers POV)

I was finally able to walk. I looked out the window to see it was now winter. The snow on the ground and slowly coming from the sky. I walked down to the kitchen to see Summer making breakfast.

Summer: Good to see you're finally on your feet.

(Y/N): Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to turn winter before I could walk.

Summer: That Cinder woman sure did a number on you.

(Y/N): Where's Ruby?

Summer: She still sleeping. Can you wake her up? Breakfast is almost ready.

(Y/N): Sure.

I walked up to the guest bedroom that Ruby was staying in. I knocked on the door but didn't hear anything. I slowly opened the door to see Ruby still asleep. I walked up and shook her softly.

(Y/N): Ruby. It's time to get up.

She started to talk in her sleep.

Ruby: Sure thing All Might. You can have one of my cookies.

What is she even dreaming about. I wondered that for a second until I remembered why I was in here. I shook her a little faster.

(Y/N): Ruby.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a happy look.

Ruby: All Might! I'm so glad you're ok! Did you like the cookie I gave you?

I chuckled and put my hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): That was a dream.

Ruby started to blush in embarrassment and she looked away.

(Y/N): I came here to tell you that breakfast is ready.

Her eyes lit up and she dashed over to where the kitchen was. She must really like Summer's cooking. I walked back into the kitchen and started to eat the food Summer made.

(Time skip)

I was on the couch, scrolling through the channels on t.v. The only thing that was on was the Vytal Festival incident and the White Fang. Ruby was also watching the t.v. and had worried look on her face. I turned off the t.v. to see what was wrong.

(Y/N): Is everything ok, Ruby?

Ruby: It's just, where is everyone?

(Y/N): Weiss, Blake, and Yang all went to their parents. Penny went with general Ironwood to get repaired. Pyrrha went back to her family. So everyone is safe.

Ruby had a sigh of relief. She always worries more about others then herself.

Ruby: What about you? Can you still go into your muscle form?

I got up and transformed. I started to flex and punch the air.

(Y/N): Don't worry. I'm still the symbol of peace.

I gave her a thumbs up and I turned back to my normal form. I sat back down and I heard a knock on my door.

(Y/N): Who could that be?

I looked over to Ruby, who had a worried look on her face. I looked at her confused and I got up to answer the door. I opened the door to see Jaune, Nora, and Ren.

Jaune: Hi mister (L/N). Is Ruby here?

(Y/N): Yeah she is. Why?

Jaune: Well she said that she wanted us to help her on an adventure to Haven.

Ruby rushed over and covered Jaune's mouth.

Ruby: Oh Jaune, you're so funny!

Ren: But that's why you called us over here.

(Y/N): Ruby, why?

Ruby: Well I over heard you talking to mom saying that the enemy's are heading to Haven.

(Y/N): Sorry, But you four aren't going.

Ruby: But why?

(Y/N): You four aren't going without me.

They all looked at me confused.

(Y/N): I know that no matter what I say. You would find a way to go to Haven anyway. So me and your mom are going with you.

Ruby: Thank you All Might!

Ruby immediately slapped her hand over her mouth and looked at Jaune, Ren, and Nora.

Jaune: Did you say All Might?

Ruby: NO! I said ball knight.

Ruby maybe a good fighter, but she is a really bad lair. I sighed and I transformed. Jaune, Ren, and Nora all had shocked looks on their faces.

(Y/N): If I'm traveling with you guys, you would have found out sooner or later.

Nora: I can't believe that you were All Might all this time!

I transformed back I went in to get Summer. I was walking and I found Summer.

(Y/N): Hey Summer.

Summer: Hello (Y/N), did you need anything?

(Y/N): We are going on an adventure, with Ruby and her friends.

Summer: Are you sure that's a good idea?

(Y/N): The best option is to go with them. Otherwise they would still leave.

Summer: You and Ruby just do things without thinking.

I just smiled at her and she smiled back. She got her weapon and went outside. I walked out and saw that everyone was ready to go.

(Y/N): Alright everyone, lets go.

We all started to walk away from my home and we stayed quite.

Nora: What do we call ourselves?

Ren: What do you mean?

Nora: Well team RWBY and JNPR aren't all here so we have to think of a team name.

(Y/N): I'm thinking of team JNRR.

Summer: I think team RNJR would be better.

I looked at Summer and she looked back at me.

Summer: So you think you can come up with a better name?!

(Y/N): I think there is only one way to settle this. Rock Paper Scissors.

Ruby: Wait what?

My and Summer faced each other and got ready to play.

(Y/N): Rock.

Summer: Paper.

(Y/N): Scissors.

I chose Rock and Summer went for Scissors. She looked at my hand for a minute.

Summer: I guess team JNRR does sound better.

We both started to laugh and just have a good time. This was just like old times.

(Chapter 27 end)