Chapter 13

(Cinder's POV)

Cinder: Dammit! How did All Might beat Nomu?!

I slammed my hands down on the table in frustration.

Salem: Cinder, calm down. To be honest, part of me knew he was going to win. It always feels like All Might is somehow changing his fate.

Cinder: So what's the next plan?

Salem: Cinder, Mercury, And Emerald. I want you three to go to Roman Torchwick. I bet he will be a help for you.

I nodded my head in agreement. I should I tell her that someone with the silver eyes was there.

Salem: Cinder, is there something you wish to tell me?

Cinder: Well, when Nomu was fighting All Might, a girl with red used the silver eyes on Nomu.

After I said that, the atmosphere of the room changed instantly.

Salem: You mean that someone with silver eyes was there?

Cinder: Y-Yes.

Salem: Ok that's fine. Cinder you know what to do. Everyone may leave now.

We all got up because we know that if we didn't, Salem would take her anger out on us.

Cinder:"How is that Roman guy suppose to help?"

(Readers POV)

It was now the weekend. I can finally take a break from being a teacher. I got up and decided to go to the city so I can help some people. I was walking to a bullhead but I noticed team RWBY also walking to the bullhead.

Weiss: Hello Mister (L/N)

(Y/N): Hello team RWBY, if you don't mind me asking but where are you four going?

Yang: Weiss heard that students from different schools are coming here for the Vytal Festival, so she wants an early look at the competition.

Weiss: That is not true! But I guess that's not a bad strategy.

Ruby: Do you want to come with us?

(Y/N): I don't see why not.

So the five of us walked to the bullhead so we can go to the city.

(Time skip)

We were at the docks because that's where the students were.

Ruby: Smells like fish here.

(Y/N): That is to be expected.

We heard some commotion near the ships. I looked over to see a blonde boy with a monkey tail upside down on a light post and eating a banana.

Cop: Get down here. You no good stowaway!

Blonde: A no good stowaway would have got caught.

He then threw the banana peel at the cop and ran away.

Weiss: Can't believe that someone would do that.

(Y/N): I think that was one of the students here for the tournament.

Weiss: Quick, we have to observe him!

I watched as team RWBY started to run in the direction of the blonde boy.

(Y/N):"I'm going to let them do their own thing, I don't think I could keep up in this form if I tried."

I started walking in the opposite direction. I was looking at what was for sell, and most of it was different types of fish. I was walking, not watching where I was going, and knocked into someone. Both of us were on the ground and I quickly got up to help them up.