Chapter 51

(Readers POV)

Me and Summer finally got the cookies that Ruby wanted. I gave a sigh of relief.

(Y/N): Man, it took so long just to get these cookies. It would have been faster if you just baked some.

Summer: It's fine. Ruby will like these ones.

(Y/N): I guess your right. I wonder if they had any luck getting a bullhead.

We walked out the store and started to walk down the street.

(Y/N): The cookies were a little expensive though.

Summer: Yeah, maybe it would have been easier to make them myself.

She rubbed the back of her head.

(Y/N): We should be heading back to Saphron's house.

Summer agreed with me and we made our way back. As we made our way back, a siren started to go off.

Summer: What is that?

(Y/N): There are Grimm coming.

I looked over at the ocean and saw a giant Grimm. It roared and started to walk towards Argus.

Summer: Where did that thing come from?

I looked around and everyone was looking at the giant Grimm.

(Y/N): Crap. Where is Ruby and her friends?

(Ruby's POV)

I was catching me breath from the fight with Adam. I looked at the mech and it was still standing.

Caroline: Normally I would continue our battle, but you did get rid of the leader of the White Fang for me. I guess I wouldn't notice if one bullhead went missing.

I was happy. She's giving us the bullhead. I started to hear a siren go off.

Jaune: Whats that?

I looked over and saw a giant Grimm emerging from the water, walking towards Argus.

Ruby: What is that thing?

Caroline: Those are the type of Grimm that this mech was built for. I will take care of it.

She tried to move the mech, but it wouldn't move.

Caroline: No! I can't get this thing to budge.

Ruby: Come on guys! We have to stop that thing!

The bullhead that Maria was piloting landed next to us.

Ruby: Don't worry Caroline! We will take down that thing!

Caroline: How can you be so sure?

Ruby: Because... I am here!

I jumped in the bullhead and everyone else followed. The bullhead took off and we headed towards the Grimm.

Yang: What are we going to do about that thing?

I looked at it and thought of a plan.

Ruby: I need to get close enough so I can use my silver eyes on it. I want you guys to distract it by shooting at it.

Weiss: I can summon something that can fly and I can get you close enough.

The door on the bullhead opened and Weiss made a glyph. A big white hornet appeared and I jumped on it. Yang, Blake, Nora, and Ren started to shoot at the Grimm.

Weiss: Are you ready?

Ruby: Always!

The hornet started to fly towards the Grimm. I looked ahead and walls appeared to stop the Grimm's path. It shot out fire out its mouth and broke down the wall.