Chapter 54

(Readers POV)

Everyone dashed forward at the up coming Grimm. They were killing them left and right, making it look extremely easy. Deku was looking on in amazement. His attention was mainly at Ruby. She dodge attacks from the Grimm and counter attack immediately.

Deku: She is so cool!

He gained sparkles in his eyes. He was really excited to watch the battle. They killed all the Grimm and took a little break.

Ruby: Grimm always show up when you really don't need them.

More Grimm showed up and was about to attack. Suddenly, green beams came the sky and kill all the Grimm fast. I looked up and saw someone flying. They landed on the floor.

Penny: Salutations everyone!

Ruby: Penny!

Penny ran up to everyone. She looked a little different. She had longer hair and was wearing a different outfit.

Penny: It's so nice to see you all again.

She looked over at Oscar and Maria.

Penny: You two are new. My name is Penny.

Oscar and Maria introduced themselves. Penny ran over to me.

Penny: Salutations All Might. Who is the little guy.

Deku: My name is Deku.

Penny: Nice to meet you Deku. I'm Penny. You are just the cutest.

Deku blushed and hid his face in my shoulder.

Deku: Thank you.

Penny: You should all meet my father. You guys will love him.

Ruby: We already we're talking to him.

I heard a growl behind me. I turned around and I saw a Grimm running at me. Before the Grimm could reach me, a bullet went through it's head and killed it.

Ironwood: You really should be more carful All Might.

I looked ahead and saw Ironwood holding a gun.

(Y/N): General Ironwood. Thanks for the save.

He walked up to me. He made sure that I wasn't hurt.

Ironwood: It's nice to see you again.

Summer walked up to me and said hello to Ironwood.

Ironwood: I would like to talk to All Might alone.

(Y/N): Sure. Hey Deku, I have to talk for a minute. Do you want to go with Summer?

I pointed at her and Deku looked at her for a second.

Deku: Ok.

I handed him to Summer and she held him.

Summer: You are such a cutie. You remind me of Ruby when she was your age.

I walked over to Ironwood.

(Y/N): What do you want to talk about?

Ironwood: Well, we found that the Summer Maiden has been killed.

(Y/N): What?!

Ironwood: Yes, and I believe it was Cinder.

Damn it. Salem, she may be died, but she is winning. Cinder has two of the Maiden's powers. Penny walked up to Ironwood.

Penny: General Ironwood. I am receiving a call for help. It is somewhere in the woods towards the north.

Ironwood: We should be going there now. Do you want to come, All Might?

(Y/N): Of course. We should bring everyone else, just in case.

(Time skip)

Everyone was in a bullhead. We are going to where the call was coming from. We landed in a clearing in the woods and we came out of the bullhead.

Penny: We should be nearby.

I looked back to see Deku talking to Summer.

Deku: Are the people safe?

Summer: They will be just fine. Don't you worry your little head.

She ruffled his hair. We walked for a bit. We heard crying. I ran ahead of everyone and tried to find them. I ran and found Tai, crying over an unconscious Raven.

(Y/N): Tai! What happened?!

I ran up and checked on Raven. She was still breathing, but her face had marks on it. They looked like a Grimm hand.

Tai: It was Cinder.

I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Qrow.

Qrow: Raven had the Spring Maidens power. Cinder took it.

Cinder has the Spring Maiden powers too?!

(Y/N): Do you have any idea where she is going now?

Qrow took out his flask and took a drink from it.

Qrow: She's going to Atlas. Where the Winter Maiden is.

I looked back and everyone else just arrived.

(Y/N): Jaune! Get over here!

Jaune: Alright!

He ran up to Raven and started to use his semblance to give her aura. I looked back and Yang was walking towards Raven.

Yang: Mom.

She had tears in her eyes. Tai got up and hugged Yang.

Tai: It's going to be ok Yang. She is just unconscious.

Yang started to cry into Tai's arms. Ironwood walked up to me.

Ironwood: What happened?

(Y/N): We have to go to Atlas. Now. Cinder is heading there to find the Winter Maiden.

Ironwood's eyes widened.

Ironwood: We should be leaving now.

I picked up Raven and everyone went back to the bullhead. Qrow and Tai came with us. The bullhead started to fly and we went towards Atlas. I gently laid Raven down on a row of seats.

(Y/N): We are in some serious trouble.

I said under my breath. I can only hope for the best. What if Cinder is already in Atlas? What if she already got to the Winter Maiden? I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Summer.

Summer: You need to calm down. I could tell that you were freaking out.

I took a deep breath.

(Y/N): You're right.

I heard Raven groan. I looked back at her and she opened her eyes.

Raven: Where am I?

Yang ran up and hugged Raven.

Yang: You're ok!

Raven hugged her back. They stayed silent for a moment.

Yang: What happened to you?

Raven: It was Cinder. She stole my Maiden powers, but I could sense that she was holding back.

I looked out the window and saw that we were approaching Atlas. I clenched my fist. Cinder, when I find you. You will be regretting following Salem.

(Chapter 54 end)