Chapter 44

(Readers POV)

Jinn: Well hello there. All Might. You have two questions that I can answer.

(Y/N): Two questions. Ozpin said that the questions were already used up.

Why would Ozpin lie to me? I thought about the question I just asked myself. First not telling me about a curse that lets his soul go from body to body and now this. I looked back and it looked like Ozpin was in control of Oscar.

Ozpin: Don't do it.

I looked back at Jinn. I'm tired of not being told the truth.

(Y/N): Jinn. What is everything Ozpin is hiding from us?

Jinn smiled and surrounded us in a blue smoke. I saw a tower form in front of me.

Jinn: Long ago, back when everyone could use magic. There was a young girl locked away in a tower. Her name was Salem.

A blonde girl was inside the tower. She was in front of a mirror. Jinn said that she was Salem, but she just looked like a normal woman here.

Jinn: Salem wished for someone to come and save her. Her wish did come true. A knight named Ozma went to the tower she was locked up in and saved her. The two fell in love. However, Ozma fell down to an illness and died.

The scene showed Salem crying over Ozma's body. Even though she is Salem, I can't help but feel bad for her. She grabbed the staff that Ozma had and took it somewhere.

Jinn: Salem, in her denial of her loved ones death, took his cane and asked one of the brothers to bring Ozma back.

Salem walked to a spring. She kneeled down and putted the staff on the ground. A golden male figure appeared from the spring. It was one of the brothers. The God of Light.

Light: Hello there, young lady. I can tell you are troubled. What is wrong?

Salem: I came here to see if you can bring my true love back?

The God of Light looked at the staff and shock his head.

Light: Young lady. I can not bring him back.

Salem: What?! Why not?!

Light: Life and Death is a delicate system. If I were to bring your lover back to life, the system will crumble.

Jinn: Salem, however, didn't like this answer. She grabbed Ozma's staff and ran with a sour taste in her mouth. She then traveled to the other Brothers spring.

The scene showed an area that was the exact opposite of the God of Light's spring. It was dark and gritty. The water looked black and gooey. Salem walked up and kneeled down, just like when she was at Light's spring. A purple male figure appeared and looked at Salem. The God of Darkness.

Dark: Hello there. What do you want for you to kneel down to me?

Salem: Please, bring back Ozma. My one true love.

The God of Darkness thought about it and nodded.

Dark: Sure.

He snapped his fingers and Ozma appeared out from thin air. Ozma looked shocked and was looking around. Salem hugged him and started to cry.

Salem: You're back!

Suddenly, the God of Light appeared.

Light: Brother! What do you think you are doing?

He snapped his fingers and Ozma disappeared.

Dark: Helping this young lady with her problems.

He spawned Ozma again.