Chapter 9

(Readers POV)

I was walking to the cafeteria in my muscle form. It was lunch time and I thought it would be a good idea to try and get to know the students more. I found a table with team RWBY and JNPR and found an empty seat.

(Y/N): Can I have lunch with you guys?

They all looked at me shocked and confused.

Ruby: Sure!

I sat down and I was in between Ruby and Weiss. I told them to pretend I wasn't there and continue with what they were talking about.

Nora: And then me and Ren sold the pelts for a boatload of cash.

Ren: She has been having this dream for the past week now.

I was just listening to their conversations but those were interrupted by someone's cry for help. We looked over to see Cardin grabbing Velvet's bunny ears.

Cardin: See, I told you they were real.

Velvet: Please stop.

I got up and walked towards Cardin.

(Y/N): Cardin, you know that kind of behavior is not allowed in beacon.

Cardin: Sorry All Might!

He let go of her ears and apologized to her. She accepted the apology and walked back over to her team.

(Y/N): Now if I see you or your team do something like that again, you will be expelled.

Cardin: Understood sir!

I walked back to the table I was eating at and they were all looking at me.

(Y/N): It breaks my heart knowing that people still hurt Faunus just because of their looks.

Ruby: Yeah, I wish that Cardin wasn't so much of a jerk all the time.

Jaune: But how do we do that?

Nora: LET'S BREAK HIS LEGS!

Ren: I don't think that is going to help, plus you shouldn't say stuff like that in front of the All Might.

Nora: SORRY!

(Y/N): It's fine you were only joking.

Nora: Yeah, joking.

I heard the bell ring, meaning that lunch was over.

(Y/N): You all should get going now. Don't be late for your next class.

(Time skip)

It was nighttime and I was walking around in my normal form. I saw an open door and went to close it but I heard voices from the other side. I looked to see Jaune and Pyrrha talking on a balcony.

Pyrrha: Let me help you. I can train you to be a better fighter.

Jaune: I don't want your help! I don't belong here!

Pyrrha: Don't say that.

Jaune: It's the truth! I turned in fake transcripts so I can get into Beacon!

Pyrrha: Why would you do that?

Jaune: Because my father and his father and his father were all warriors and I wanted to be like them. I would watch videos online of All Might saving people with a smile on his face no matter the danger and I wanted to be like him. I want to do this by myself.

I watched and I turned into my muscle form. Time for me to be a teacher. I opened the door and walked out to talk to them.

(Y/N): Mister Arc

Jaune: All Might? How much did you hear?

(Y/N): I heard all of it.

Jaune: So, what happens next? Do I get expelled?

(Y/N): Jaune, Ozpin already knows about the fake transcripts.

Jaune: Wait, really?!

(Y/N): Yes, but there is a reason why Ozpin still accepted you into Beacon.

Pyrrha: What's the reason?

(Y/N): Jaune, you are capable of so much more, Ozpin saw that potential in you. Here you are, getting the chance of one of the best to train you and you refuse for help, but the truth is, that people need that extra push to get to their fullest potential.

Jaune: I don't know what to say.

(Y/N): Here is what you say. Pyrrha, I would like for you to train me.

Jaune: Ok. Pyrrha, I would like for you to train me.

Pyrrha: It would be an honor.

(Y/N): It's getting late you two, so you should go back to your dorm and rest for tomorrow.

Jaune: Thanks All Might.

The two of them walked off and I looked up at the night sky. I was feeling proud of what I did, that I help a student get the confidence they need to do something like being a huntsman.

(Meanwhile at ???) (Cinder's POV)

I was on my scroll and saw that All Might was now a teacher at Beacon academy.

Cinder: All Might.

Salem: Cinder, what's wrong?

I looked around the table and saw that Tyrian, Watts, and Hazel were looking at me.

Cinder: I found out that All Might is a teacher at Beacon.

Tyrian: Wait, that old man is a teacher now? That's quite surprising but sad too.

Watts: How is it sad?

Tyrian: It's sad for the students that will have to see All Might die in-front of their eyes!

Tyrian started to laugh like crazy. I'll tell you, that man doesn't make me feel safe in the slightest.

Salem: This is quite the news. Does anyone know where he is going to now?

Watts: I was able to get into Beacons data base and found out that he plans on bringing his students to the U.S.J. to train tomorrow.

Salem: Perfect. I want Tyrian, Hazel, Cinder and her pals to go to the U.S.J. tomorrow.

I looked to my left and right to see Mercury and Emerald have a look of unease, and Salem noticed this as well.

Salem: What troubles you two?

Mercury: Sorry to say but I don't think the five of us can take down All Might.

Emerald: Plus there will be a bunch of students there. We will lose big time.

Salem: Don't worry, I thought about that. Come on out.

The doors open and what walked in shocked everyone except Salem. A Grimm with an exposed brain, with a beak, and only wearing shorts with skulls on its knees. This thing was taller then even Hazel. It walked over to Salem and just stood by her side.

Salem: This here is what I'm calling Nomu. I made him with the only purpose to kill All Might.

Mercury: How do you know that thing can kill All Might?

Salem: I fought All Might in the past, and he is getting weaker. I made sure Nomu has enough power to kill him and Cinder can get All Might's power. Now get ready for tomorrow, you got a big day ahead of you.

Watts: If I may ask, what abilities does Nomu possess?

Salem: He has many abilities. Shock absorption, regeneration, high power, high defense, and so much more.

Tyrian: Be carful All Might. We will kill you. Hahahahahaha!

(Chapter 9 end)