Chapter 33

(Readers POV)

After a few hours of walking, and killing a few Grimm on the way, we finally reached a village that wasn't destroyed and had actual people here.

Ruby: There are people here.

Nora: Finally no more sleeping outside. We can finally sleep in a inn now!

They all seemed excited to sleep indoors, but something tells me that my wallet won't be a happy as them. We continued walking and we eventually found an inn. We walked in and ordered rooms to stay in. Nora, Ren, and Jaune had their own room while me, Summer, Ruby, and Yang shared a different room. Ruby rushed over to a bed and laid down on it, giving a sigh of relief.

Ruby: This bed is so much more comfy then those sleeping bags.

Yang ran to a different bed and agreed with Ruby. I decided to leave the room.

Summer: Where are you going?

I turned to look at her.

(Y/N): I'm just going to look around town and see what they have to offer. I don't usually travel and have the ability to stay for sight seeing.

Summer just gave me a nod and I walked out the inn. I was looking around and I noticed a bar at the other side of the road.

(Y/N):"No one is going to notice if I get a drink."

I walked over and into the bar. I took a sit at one of the empty tables and waited for someone to bring me a drink. After a few minutes a waitress walked over a gave me a glass.

(Y/N): I never asked for a drink yet.

Waitress: That man over their payed for you.

She pointed behind her and I looked over to see Qrow giving me a smirk. I told the waitress thanks and she walked away. I grabbed my drink and walked over to the table Qrow was sitting at.

Qrow: Long time no see, huh All Might?

(Y/N): Not so loud. Someone might hear you.

Qrow: Oh please, like anyone is going to believe some random drunk that you are All Might.

I sighed and took a sip from my drink. I cringed a little at the strong taste.

(Y/N): What do you want? It's not like you to buy drinks for someone.

Qrow: Two things. One, the drink is to say thanks for watching over Yang. Two, I wanted to give you this.

I was confused, he wanted to give me something. Must be pretty important if he wants to give it to me. He reached over to a small bag he had and tried to pull something out.

(Y/N): Using a purse now?

I said in a joking matter. Qrow, however, didn't find it so funny.

Qrow: It's not a purse!

I told him that I was kidding. He pulled out what looked like Ozpin's cane.

(Y/N): Is that Oz's cane?

Qrow: Yeah, it is. I found it in the outskirts of Beacon. I figured that I should give it to you, for safe keeping.

He handed it to me and I took it from him. I put it in my back pocket.

(Y/N): Why are you giving it to me?

Qrow: You know me. I might lose it or destroy it if I get in some drunk outrage.

He gave me a light chuckle and I chuckled back in response. I told him thanks for the free drink and he finished his. He got up, left money on the table, and left. I got the cane from my back pocket to looked at it. It seemed to be in great condition surprisingly, because of it being used to fight Cinder and all. It's still surprising not having Ozpin around. I thought about it, how did Ozpin die anyway. Guess it doesn't matter how, but I wish his death was painless. I do remember Ozpin saying something about it would be ok if he died. I don't know what he meant by that. Could he be referring to me or something else. I noticed my drink and took another sip.

(Y/N): What am I going to do now? Having to look over so many huntsman in training is stressful. At least Summer is here to lessen the load.

I continued to think about what to do next. What about the others like Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, and Penny? I hope they are ok, but their is no guarantee that they are. I took another sip from my drink. I think the stress of my situation is finally getting to me. No. I'm the symbol of peace. No matter the situation, I will find away to figure it out.

(Time skip)

I just got done with my third drink. I was about to get up and pay, but was interrupted by felling a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, thinking it would be Summer or one of the others looking for me, but was surprised to see a young boy with black hair and hazel colored eyes. He was dressed like he was a farm boy, or something. I'm curious as to what he would need from me.

(Y/N): Hey kid. Aren't you too young to be in here?

???: Shut up, I'm getting to that.

He said looking at the ground, but his tone of voice. It sounded like he was talking to someone else.

???: I'm supposed to ask you for my cane back.

His cane? I looked at the boy confused and I pulled out Ozpin's cane.

(Y/N): Do you mean this one?

???: Yeah, that's the one.

(Y/N): Now hold on, young man. This cane belongs to someone very special. I don't mean to be rude but, I don't think this is yours.

???: I'm being told that you are All Might. This voice in my head is telling me that.

Did this kid just say that he has a voice in his head? And that I'm All Might? I need to ask this kid something.

(Y/N): Kid, what's your name?

Oscar: My name is Oscar, but the voice is telling me that I'm also a man named Ozpin.

I smacked my face in frustration. That's what Ozpin meant when he said it would be ok when he died. I remembered that he can somehow go to someone else's body. Probably his semblance. I gave him his cane and gave him a nod.

(Y/N): Good to see you again, Ozpin.

(Chapter 33 end)