Chapter 7

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): And that's all the time we have for today.

The last match for the day had just finished. I was now the end of the first day of classes for the students.

(Y/N): All of you are dismissed, but I would like Weiss to stay.

I said looking at her. She looked at me and nodded. Everyone was leaving either to go to there dorms or to mess around. I made sure everyone left so I can talk to Weiss

Weiss: So, what did you want to talk about?

(Y/N): Listen Weiss, I can tell that you have some hate towards Ruby.

Weiss: I lost to a kid.

(Y/N): It was a close match. You keep focusing on Ruby that you forget about what you can do.

Weiss: I know what I can do. That's why Ozpin should have chose me as leader.

(Y/N): Ozpin has a reason for all his choices. He chose Ruby as leader because of her potential. It's easier to go up the ranks as a novice, while those at top have to work harder to stay up there.

Weiss: What are you saying, All Might?

(Y/N): I'm say that you are all ready at the top and Ruby has nowhere to go but up. Focus on your potential and reach it.

Weiss: How do I do that?

(Y/N): Be a teammate, a teams true potential is only reached when all the team members are thinking as one, when they are all friends.

I saw Weiss ponder on what I said for a bit. She had a look of realization and looked at me.

Weiss: I think I understand now. Thanks All Might!

(Y/N): You're welcome miss Schnee. You are now dismissed. Don't forget to go PLUS ULTRA!

She nodded and walked of to where her team went. I hope she can become the best she can be. I looked to see if anyone was around and when I knew I was alone, I turned into my normal form.

Ozpin: Good to see you give some words of encouragement to Weiss.

I turned around to see Ozpin with a mug in his hand. I always wondered what is in that mug.

(Y/N): Yeah, it felt nice to do something like that. So what's been happening lately, Oz?

Ozpin: Well it seems that news of you being a teacher has reached online.

(Y/N): Really? That fast?

Ozpin: Yes.

(Y/N): I know I'm All Might but I thought it would be at least a week. Do you think 'she' will find out?

Ozpin: No, I don't think she will find out any time soon.

(Y/N): That's good, I'm going to be in my office, I'll talk to you later.

I waved at him and started to walk away.

Ozpin: Talk to you soon.

(Time skip)

I was in my office, looking at a box, which held a ring in it. I heard a knock on my door, I put the box down and went to answer it. I opened the door to see Ruby.

(Y/N): Hello Ruby Rose, How May I help you?

Ruby: Can I come in? I have a question.

(Y/N): Sure, come in.

I welcomed her in my office and she sat on the couch.

(Y/N); Can I get you anything? Tea perhaps?

Ruby: No thanks.

I got my cup of tea on sat down next to her.

(Y/N): So what did you want to talk about?

Ruby: It's about combat class. Did you make me and Weiss fight on purpose?

I sighed, knowing that she had it right on the nose.

(Y/N): Yes I did, I wanted to show Weiss that you were more than just a kid, that you were capable of so much more.

Ruby: Wouldn't have there been an easier way?

(Y/N): From my experience, that was the easiest way. When you want to send a message to someone, fighting them is the best way.

Ruby: Oh, ok.

(Y/N): Is there anything else you want to talk about?

I saw Ruby was thinking, seeing if there was anything else she wanted to ask. Her eyes wandered to the box on the table.

Ruby: What is in that box?

(Y/N): N-nothing!

I saw Ruby look over to me and smirk.

(Y/N): Don't you dare.

Before I could stop her, Ruby used her semblance to grab the box from the table and was on the other side of the room.

Ruby: Now let's see what's in here.

She opened it and had a confused look on her face and she pulled out the ring.

Ruby: Why do you have a ring? It does have a nice ruby gem on it.

(Y/N): T-that's nothing.

Ruby: You want to marry someone, don't you?!

I have to agree to her so she will stop asking about this.

(Y/N): Yeah, you guessed it right.

Ruby: Who's the lucky lady?

Who do I say, I don't know anyone that is near my age. I thought about it and I think I know who I can say. I started to blush just thinking about it.

(Y/N): It's Glynda Goodwitch.

Ruby gasped and had sparkles in her eyes when I said that.

Ruby: Don't worry All Might, I won't tell anyone about this, especially not Glynda.

(Y/N): Now get out, before I expel you!

Ruby just winked at me and put the box back on the table.

Ruby: I'll see you tomorrow All Might! Good Night!

With that she dashed to the door and exited my office back to her dorm.

(Y/N): Luckily she bought it. I hate have to lie to someone, especially someone as young as Ruby. I got the box with the ring and put it in my desk.

(Y/N): I guess she isn't wrong when she says that this ring has to do with marriage.

I'll think about this tomorrow, I have to much on my mind right now.

(Chapter 7 end)