What If: Ruby VS All Might

(Ruby's POV)

I was running through the streets of Vale. I was chasing some criminals that broke in a bank and stole a bunch of money. I got in front of them and slammed them into the ground. I heard people cheering.

Ruby: Let's get you two behind bars.

I saw some cop cars come up to me. The cops took the two criminals and put them in their cop cars.

Cop: Thank you Ruby for catching those guys.

Ruby: It's fine. The number one huntress has to help those in need.

I got a notification on my scroll. It said that there is someone in trouble in a nearby forest. I quickly rushed out the city of Vale and headed to the location.

(Time skip)

I was looking around the forest. I was in the right place, but I didn't see anyone or anything.

Ruby: Did someone already get here and help?

I looked around more and I noticed that a portal opened in front of me. I was really tempted to enter it.

Ruby: Might as well.

I ran inside the portal. I ran through to the other side of the portal. The portal closed behind me and I was still in the forest.

Ruby: That was a let down.

I started to walk around. I heard someone's footsteps. I quickly hid behind a tree and peaked out. I saw... dad?! He was in his Young Age clothes and in his muscle form. How is he like that? I thought he couldn't maintain that form anymore. I took a step forward to get a better look and I stepped on a branch, making a loud snapping noise.

(Y/N): Is someone there?

I came out of hiding.

(Y/N): Summer? Why are you wear those clothes? They look good on you.

He gave me a thumbs up. I guess I do look like mom.

Ruby: I'm sorry to say, but I'm not Summer and I don't know anyone named Summer.

(Y/N): Oh, sorry about that. You just remind me of her. Who are you?

Did I somehow time travel? If so, I can't tell him that I'm his daughter. It might make some kinda paradox. Wouldn't me being here already make a paradox?

Ruby: I'm no one special. I came out here because you are All Might.

(Y/N): I already have fans? I only became a huntsman a week ago.

I did time travel. I walked up to dad and poked him on the left side of his stomach. He looked really confused.

(Y/N): What are you doing?

He doesn't have his injury?!

Ruby: Nothing. Sorry.

I took a step back. So this is dad in his prime.

Ruby: I came out here to find you because I am a huntress. I want to learn from you. I admire you.

He started to laugh in his heroic voice.

(Y/N): That's very nice. I guess I could teach you a thing or two.

I always wondered how strong dad was in his prime.

Ruby: I want to fight you.

(Y/N): Are you sure about that? I am really strong.

Ruby: I'm positive.

(Y/N): Alright then. Just don't say that I didn't warn you.

(Readers POV)

This girl that looks a lot like Summer just asked me for a fight. I'm still going to hold back. I don't want to hurt her.