Chapter 26

(Readers POV)

I landed near Beacon with Ruby on my shoulders. I looked around and saw Pyrrha and Jaune walking out of Beacon. I ran towards them.

Jaune: All Might! Thank goodness you're here.

(Y/N): Whats wrong?

Pyrrha: It's Cinder, she got all of the Fall Maiden power.

I put Ruby down on the floor and looked at her.

(Y/N): Ruby, I want you to bring Jaune and Pyrrha to the bullheads and evacuate.

Ruby: What will you do?

I looked at Beacon and I knew what I had to do.

(Y/N): I'm going to finish this. Now go!

Ruby nodded and left with Jaune and Pyrrha. I ran inside and looked at the elevator to see a hole going up.

(Y/N):"So that's where she is."

I jumped up all the way to the top floor of Beacon. When I reached there I looked around and I saw her, Cinder.

Cinder: Hello All Might.

(Y/N): Where is Ozpin?!

Cinder: Lets just say, he's taking an extra long nap.

I tensed up when I heard that. There is no way Ozpin died, right? I snapped out of my thoughts by Cinder trying to attack me. I dodged and punched her. She recovered and started to fly. She made a bunch of glass shards and fired them at me. All I could do was block them. I rushed over her and got her in a head lock. She tried to move me arms but I wouldn't let go. She started to burn my arms with her power. I flinched from the pain and she used this opportunity to hit me on my left side really hard. The impact from her hit knocked down the roof of Beacon down.

(Ruby's POV)

I was running with Jaune and Pyrrha to where All Might said to go. We finally made it to the bullheads to see everyone was fleeing. I saw my mom rush over to me and gave me a tight hug.

Summer: Thank goodness you're here!

Ruby: Yeah, I am. Where is everyone?

Summer: They're getting ready to leave. We have to go too.

Ruby: Wait what?!

Summer: You two, get to the bullhead.

She pointed at Jaune and Pyrrha and they both nodded.

Ruby: But All Might is still here!

Summer: He'll be fine, trust me.

Ruby: Even with the aura that Jaune gave him, he won't win.

(Summer's POV)

I was trying to convince Ruby to leave, but she keeps refusing. I heard a giant crash noise. I looked towards Beacon and saw the top of the building fall down. Ruby had a look of worry on her face.

Ruby: I have to go!

Summer: Are you crazy?! You aren't going!

Ruby clenched her fist as red sparks started to come from her body.

Ruby: I have to though. All Might is in danger. He saved me multiple times and I won't turn my back on him.

Summer: If you go, you'll die! I don't want anything bad happening to you!

The red sparks turned into red lightning and she got out of my grasp.

Ruby: I can't explain it, but it feels like I have connection with All Might. He would sacrifice his life for me and I would do the same for him!