chapter 12

"I thought you won't come" Jimmy said as Eunice knocked and entered his office.

Well, she grew silent. No, deaf.

Jimmy on the other hand,felt disappointed for what he did,so both fell silent and hurried to the elevator.

Eunice was glad they weren't alone in the elevator,as she waited for it to clang open. They hurried to the official vehicle. Jimmy opened the car door for her to enter as a gentleman would do, but she turned and went to the driver's sit and sat.

"Are you driving?" Jimmy stood confused.

"Get in!" She scowled and hit the ignition.

They arrived at their destination. Workers toiled, engineers worked, architectures sketched and the lovely couples stood at one side.

They came down from the car. "Where are the couples?" Jimmy stood, looking. Eunice walked passed him to the couples which she sighted as she was driving in.

Jimmy looked at Eunice's direction and found the couples. He frowned and followed behind.

"Good day" she greeted the couples.

"Oh,you must be from the decor managements" Lara, the female said.

"Yes, decorators planet limited. I'm Ms Eunice Brett. Nice to meet you" she let out a hand shake.

"I'm John"

"I'm Lara"

They shook together.

"And he's...?" Lara noticed Jimmy.

"Oh he's--"

"I'm Mr Ralph Jimmy" he rudely interrupted Eunice."the decor supervisor,you can call me Mr Jim" he shook his hands with them. Eunice patiently sighed to avoid herself from doing something mad.

"So what's our business?" She continued.

"Oh,here's the plan" Lara showed it to Eunice. "John and I are planning a cautious wedding,I hope you understand" Lara explained.

"We want it small and simple" John added.

"That's our job Lara,we totally understand"Eunice said and the couples smiled.

"Uhm, the place is scattered now,so...I... don't--"

"Oh don't worry,we can handle that" Eunice did all the talking and they were gone.

"You heard them Mr Jim,we have only today to set this place" she said and they approached the hall.  It was a piece of nothingness.

Jimmy struggled with the big door until it opened wide. The place was a bit dusty.

"Okay. Let's get to work" she said and Jimmy giggled;  "You mean you should get to work"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm your supervisor and equally your boss and obviously as a Supervisor,I'll supervise you as you GET to work" he noted.

Eunice sighed in frustration "okay I understand none of us wants to be here now paired. Paired- in the sense that'll do this together" the "together" made her stomach turn weirdly but she continued; "just put everything behind and let's be fast with this Jimmy" she said.

"Okay" Jimmy gave in. "But I can't do the draperies"

"No problem. I'll do it" she said.

"Let me call the office"