chapter 15

SHE arrived at work and walked majestically to Jimmy's office. They had a second customer.

She had grown fond of Jimmy now and was no longer nervous whenever she saw him.

"Hello Anastasia" Eunice saw Jimmy's secretary inside his office.

"Hello Ms Brett,Mr Ralph is on his way" she said with a smile.

"Oh wait! How's your boss's waist doing?" She inquired.

"Waist? Is he ill?" Anastasia asked confused.

"You mean to tell me he didn't show any sign of discomfort?" Eunice asked also surprised.

"Not at all" Anastasia replied.

"Okay. Thanks"Eunice said and Anastasia left.

Eunice was glad to hear that Jimmy was okay. She sat on her now ' used to her ' chair and waited for two minutes and he was in. But not in alone,in with a lady.

Who was this lady? Eunice thought as she greeted Jimmy. She knew she hadn't seen this lady in this office before. "Good day Jimmy"

"Oh hi Eunice" he looked busy with the lady as he waved Eunice away. The lady looked short from where she stood near Jimmy. She was obviously pretty,classy and talked sharply. Blonde and had this orange elegant gown on.

Eunice grew confused.

What are they doing that is so busy than Jimmy attending to me? She thought to herself and decided to pay attention silently.

"Uhm yes" Jimmy said.

"...and remember to take your drugs. Your meal is inside the orange basket there"

"Okay okay Delilah. You should get going now"

"No! Until you promise me you'll take your drugs"

She was definitely a nurse, Eunice thought,named Delilah. And from the look of things,she was his private nurse, maybe I should ask. Oh gracious! She was touching him anyhow. What kind of a nurse was she? She pecked his forehead! No matter how close you are to a patient,it's outrageous to peck him,she grew furious.

Who does she think she is touching him like that all in the name of ' attending to your patients' and diverting his attention from work?

Perhaps I should tell her how I massaged him yesterday--

Just then Jimmy noticed her. "Oh Eunice sorry for not introducing you" he quickly apologized.

Introducing me to one of your concubines in the name of ' nurse Delilah '  Eunice smirked.

"Delilah meet Eunice my colleague and an old time friend, Eunice meet Delilah my wife" he introduced.