chapter 13

IT was a dusty work. Jimmy and Eunice had to keep to time to get the work done.

"So why did you come here?" Jimmy said standing on a ladder dusting the ceiling.

"Excuse me?" Eunice had pulled of her suit and rolled her sleeves up.

"I mean why did you take this job?" He dusted.

"I figured out it was fun and I like it" she simply said, confused that Jimmy asked her that question.

"You call this fun?" He said.

"Just be careful there and quit talking" she said.

"Oh don't tell me--" he forgot he was on a ladder and lifted his hands to demonstrate "-to be careful and quit talking" but unfortunately, the stubborn Jimmy came falling flat on the floor using his God made waist to hit the concrete-tiled floor.

It was a loud cry that jolted Eunice from what she was doing. "...but I told you to be more careful there!" Eunice cried out.

"Stop shouting and help me to my feet" he managed to say. She took his left arm and tried raising him but he's waist and back pain couldn't allow him get on his feet.

"I think my bone's broken" he growled.

"Now what are we gonna do? I told you to be careful Jimmy" Eunice said frustratingly.

"I need to go home" Jimmy cried out.

"I'll try phoning a doctor" she dialed.

"Oh great!" After some minutes she said "there's no signal here. How can you take us to a place where there is no signal Jimmy? How can there not be one signal here?" She became pissed.

"Don't ask me those questions Eunice and help me out here" he cried out.

She perambulated, thinking of what to do.

"I'll massage you" she finally said.

"Massage?! What?! Ouch! What are you doing?" Jimmy screamed.

"Just shut up and cooperate with me. I'm trying to lay you on this bench" Eunice dragged him carefully.

"Ouch! Take it easy!" He was finally laid on the wooden bench.

"Okay cooperate with me. I need to feel your bone" she packed her hair.

"Feel my b- what the-- no you're not doing that--- ouch!" He groaned in pain.

"Stay put! I'm trying to take off your sleeve" she became annoyed with him.

"Just wait,I can do it myself" he protested as they struggled to pull off his shirt.

"Now lay straight" Eunice ordered. He laid on his stomach.

Eunice froze as she saw his hairy back. The sight of the asymmetrical line from his neck to his buttocks got goosebumps on her skin. His hairs got her shivering.

This was the same back she grinded when they were making love in the past,she wasn't sure she could do this.

"What's taking you this long Eunice?" Jimmy cried out. Seeing Jimmy in pain was enough,she massaged him.

"Ow! Ow! Take it easy!" He kept on protesting.

"Okay,you've gotta stop those annoying sounds if you wanna get on with this. None of us wants to be here and I never wanted to be in this position" she was tired of his protest.

She sat on his waist and massaged his back for him.

Jimmy kept on yelling "ow! Eunice" and she kept on saying "shut up Jim".

She was enjoying it though,it looked entertaining seeing her massage Jimmy's back. This took her to a flash back of when she had a night in his house.

The rain was way too heavy so she decided to stay back. The weather started making her sick and she got nausea. She had a bathe in Jimmy's bathroom after which she drank a hot tea made by him. She remembered that night on bed with him. They romanced each other until they got naked. She remembered the tasty kisses,the open arms and-- that hairy back.

She was back from the flash back.