Chapter 32

Melody stood outside TM waiting for the guys to arrive. She spent the past week excited for Jax to get out but also worried over the letters. She was wearing ripped jeans and a white tank top with a flannel tied around her waist. Her hair was significantly longer and freshly highlighted after Gemma insisted she needed to look her best.

"You okay?" Gemma said suddenly, pulling Melody from her thoughts.

"Yeah, just anxious" Melody shrugged.

"I'm proud of you, it ain't easy making things work while their inside, you did great" Gemma said and Melody smiled.

"I couldn't have done it without you" Melody said.

"Wasn't just me, it was the whole club" Gemma said and Melody nodded in agreement. The sound of motorcycles getting closer made Melody's stomach flip. Everyone cheered as the guys came into view. Jax climbed off his bike and pulled his helmet off to reveal his freshly cut short hair. He headed straight for Melody and planted his lips on hers. Melody smiled into the kiss remembering how good it felt to not be watched by guards.

"Abel, come see daddy" Melody said gesturing for the blonde little boy. He looked exactly like Jax and Melody teared up at the sight of her boys together again. Jax set him down and Abel ran back to Melody to finish coloring his picture.

"We have to head in for church in a few, why don't you take Abel home and I'll be home later" Jax said and Melody nodded pulling Jax in for a kiss.

"Don't be late" Melody whispered in his ear then turned back to get Abel packed up.

"You heading home?" Gemma asked and Melody nodded picking Abel up.

"I hope Jax won't be upset that I put all his trashy decor in storage" Melody said referring to all the biker memorabilia and posters of half-naked women that she had gotten rid of while Jax was away.

"The house is an old lady's domain" Gemma said giving Melody a quick hug goodbye.

"How does mac and cheese sound for lunch?" Melody asked Abel as she buckled him in his car seat.

"Yummy" Abel answered clapping his hands.

"We'll eat lunch, watch a movie and then have a quick nap" Melody said settling into the driver's seat. "What movie do you want to watch?" She asked pulling out of TM.

"Incredibles!" Abel called out excitedly.

"You got it baby" Melody said peaking at him in the rearview mirror. Soon she pulled into their driveway and helped Abel out of the car. She turned on some cartoons to entertain Abel while she made lunch. Abel ate happily and then retreated to the living room. Melody tossed the dishes in the sink and joined him in the living room. She turned on the movie and Abel climbed into her lap. By the time the movie ended, Abel was fast asleep.

Melody carried him to his room and tucked in him. She shut the door quietly doing her best not to wake him. She turned to face the hallway and smiled seeing Jax come into view. "Abel's napping" Melody said walking towards Jax.

He quickly and swiftly picked her up throwing her over his shoulder making Melody giggle. He put her down once they were in the bedroom and kissed her passionately. Then the race began as the couple stripped down, excited to be together once again. Jax lifted Melody up and threw her down on the bed making her laugh. He climbed on top of her and kissed her all over.

"I missed you" Jax said in between kisses. Melody brought his face up to her own and kissed him softly.

"Love me" Melody whispered and Jax did exactly that. When they finished, Melody cuddled into Jax's side. "We should talk" Melody said eventually.